Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 3, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99

01-303196.jpg

mockup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Film looks pretty good. Big fan of Jack O'Connell too (he's from my neck of the woods and my step dad used to work with his uncle), so will definitely be checking this out!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Not a fan of any of the 7 poster artwork choices but if I had a gun to my head and had to choose any one of them for the front it would be this top one by MANHEIM.

MANHEIM
(just these potential designs for this steelbook plus others not used for a steel so far)

imp_money_monster_ver3.jpg
IGNITION CREATIVE of L.A.
(THE MARTIAN, THE PURGE: ANARCHY, THE INTERVIEW, THE CONJURING, THE LAST STAND, THE PURGE, RIDDICK, CABIN IN THE WOODS, YOU'RE NEXT, DARK KNIGHT RISES second release U.K. SB, HOBBIT: UNEXPECTED JOURNEY Czech and elsewhere, TED, HANNA, IN TIME, EXPENDABLES 1, SALT, SCOTT PILGRIM original release steel, DISTRICT 9 original release steel, RAMBO 4, 30 DAYS OF NIGHT, 3:10 TO YUMA).

Liking that spine :thumbs:

Last edited:
Not a fan of Foster as a director, and I still can't stand Julia Roberts. But the trailer for this looks pretty good and I think Clooney generally picks decent projects nowadays. Also, loving that TBC artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
Finally saw this last night - brilliant movie. Didn quite see the end coming but loved it none the less.

Not sure if/how it would hold up on repeat viewings, so dont think I'll be pre-ordering this, but may pick it up at a reduced price later on (unless I catch it at the cinema a second time before it leaves theatres). If it holds up on repeat viewings, I'm jumping straight on this steelbook.

I watched this last night. It was OK, it seemed like a bit of a mish mash. Definitely giving it a miss as I doubt I'll watch it again.

To be released on the 3RD OCTOBER 2016.

Distinct lack of imagination if this is to be the steelbook cover:-

158396_large.jpg

. . . and this is to be the Amaray cover:-

156079_large.jpg

These not the best images and prefer the mock-up - without all that print on the front of course.
Title on the spine and not on the front would suit me fine.

money_monster.jpg

Last edited:
Looks ok, but I'd rather they stuck with the old mock-up for the front. Would've looked better if they lined up the coloured bars (don't know the technical term for them) from front to back somehow.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I do the opposite, watch first (iTunes/Cinema etc...) then buy :)
I don't blind buy much either, but I'm usually pretty good at judging whether I'll like a film or not, and I have a very good feeling about this one. :D