Monsters Inc (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #6) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 17th, 2014
Purchase link: Monsters Inc 3D (sold out)
Price: £20.99
Note:
The others:
Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864600-1385053395-322752.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322844.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322953.jpg

Last edited:
:scat:

Thanks Zavvi, I'm so glad I held off Kimchi's version, I knew this one was coming and I'm glad it's rather soon!

The average art (all the thumbs up, creepy Sully on the lenticular) + low quality picture for the backart and lenticular made me pass on the Kimchi version (other than it being ~€43 instead of ~€23 at Zavvi).

Kimchi and Blufans with their exclusives is paving the way for a new dawn.

OR the cancelled pre-orders + big quantities of their exclusives remaining in stock long after release + the backlash from the people here has finally convinced Zaavi to include 3D. If they're doing this for Thor 2 and Monsters Inc, I'd like to think they'll always do it from now on. That's a good thing, even though personally I never complained about the lack of 3D, as I don't watch films in 3D at home, much like at least 85% of the people who were pissed that there were no 3D discs in Zavvi exclusives :D.

You won't get more beautiful than the Kimchi version.

When Zavvi will release Tangled and Up, there's a good chance we might be able to say that, that the Zavvi version is nowhere near the quality of Kimchi/BluFans.

For Monsters Inc, though? I think the Kimchi version can be topped :thumbs:.

Good to see Zavvi including 3D - a step in the right direction. I will want to see the overall quality, the finish, of this before I'm convinced to keep buying their steelbooks. With what Blufans and Kimchi are delivering, my wallet is loyally devoted elsewhere.

I'm not going to say I'm glad I missed out on the KC release because it seems really beautiful from pics, but this definitely gives me a second chance at getting a Monsters and for that, I'm grateful. :D