Monsters Inc (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection #6) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 17th, 2014
Purchase link: Monsters Inc 3D (sold out)
Price: £20.99
Note:
The others:
Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10864600-1385053395-322752.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322844.jpg

10864600-1385053395-322953.jpg

Last edited:
One day, zavvi will get the back 100% right with everyone and we will just collapse with amazement :drool:

They did. Their very first exclusive. Roger Rabbit. Possibly the best back cover of any steelbook ever produced.

Though... I'm not 100% certain that Zavvi had anything to do with the artwork choice. If I remember correctly, that was supposed to be an HMV exclusive... and then Zavvi inherited it, and I believe the attention they got opened their eyes to the steelbook market and a new home of steelbookz was born :hilarious:

Phew! I panicked then when I went to pre-order and it stated it had already sold out. Zavvi seriously need to sort that issue out as they are causing an increase in minor coronaries!

I also think the back should be different... dont really like the choice of silver background. But overall, it seems like itll be a nice release!

Last edited:
Why are Zavvi bringing this out on Feb 17th? They have a ton of Disney & Pixar steelbooks begin released on Feb 10th and 17th. It's bound to affect their sales.

February 10th
Fantasia
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Peter Pan​

February 17th
Dumbo
Fox and the Hound
Monster Inc​

Reactions: justboy
Why are Zavvi bringing this out on Feb 17th? They have a ton of Disney & Pixar steelbooks begin released on Feb 10th and 17th. It's bound to affect their sales.

February 10th
Fantasia
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Peter Pan​

February 17th
Dumbo
Fox and the Hound
Monster Inc​

Do you mean Lady & The Tramp? I haven't' seen
an announcement for Fox and the Hound.
I have to agree, these could do with being spread out more.

February 10th
Fantasia
Toy Story 2
Toy Story 3
Peter Pan​

February 17th
Dumbo
Fox and the Hound
Monster Inc​

Maybe they have even more planned for later in the year. Maybe February is a quiet month :naughty:

Please please please, let's all tell Zavvi to change the back artwork!!! Would love to see Kimchi back artwork on this, or anything else, except this!!!!!

The rest is awesome and I like it very much, but that back is horrible :(

Pretty sure UP, Wall-E & The Incredibles are the next in line.

I'm certain its Cars as they seem to be getting the sequel Pixar franchises (Toy Story, Monsters, even Nemo which has a sequel on the way) out the way first.

Which begs the question will they do a 2nd Cars 2 UK Steel which we're all "dying" to see.... XD

I'm certain its Cars as they seem to be getting the sequel Pixar franchises (Toy Story, Monsters, even Nemo which has a sequel on the way) out the way first.

Which begs the question will they do a 2nd Cars 2 UK Steel which we're all "dying" to see.... XD

a first cars steel would be ok yeah it's not as good as other pixar movies,but still a good time,i can imagine it now.mcqueen all glossy and all embossed. yes please! but cars 2 is n000:hilarious: