Moon (Blue Edition) (Blu-ray Slipbox + Booklet + Postcards) (Limited to 700) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Blue Edition

http://kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20598&word=moon&key=eng_title

1425881198508716.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-03-09 14.05.40.png
    Screenshot 2015-03-09 14.05.40.png
    848.5 KB · Views: 5,262
Reactions: dirtyoak
Had they given me the choice at the same time (when I haven't seen in-hand pics of white version) I might've actually ordered this blue. The white not only suits the movie, it also looks better. And now white version will always be more rare/sought after. This blue version might not even sellout.
I still want to see in hand pics of this blue though, so if anyone actually orders, please upload'em :thumbs:

Sadly I think they tried to pull a revision of sorts of the original Korean poster/DVD art and it hasn't worked out so well. I kinda like this art too.

Moon-Korean-Poster.jpg

This Blue version (especially compared to white) not so much. Get the feeling from the reaction in here it will struggle to sell all 700. Then again GOTG was burned at the stake and still every version sells out so who knows. :rolleyes::rofl:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Don't get the hate for this one. It looks nice, not as nice as the White granted but still pretty nice. Would love to see in hand pics. Have a feeling it will look much better in hand

I mean, if both editions have a print run of 700...can one be more rare than the other?
Definitely. We all know they put out the blue version because the white one sold out faster than they expected. They figured more money to be made on this release. So there's no originality value added to this blue version. Plus I don't see any white versions on eBay so your only chance of getting a hands on it is via trades through communities like HDN. A perfect example: Ironman FS steelbook is still sought after by many collectors even though we now have Kimchi and Blufans exclusives.

In terms of quality, this is no different. I'm sure this will be stunning just like the white one. For those who simply don't care about all this, they now have this option. But I imagine this will take a while to sell out.

Reactions: Hooch and Fisheds
ordered white version on the 20th of Feb. no dispach note no blu. angry. have emailed them. no reply ! angrier.