Mortal Engines (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 9 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

ME.jpg

ME (inside).jpg

ME (back).jpg

ME (open).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i really enjoyed the movie... oops, i forgot you have a bad taste :naughty:
I don't defend anyone, but let's be honest, at 26% Rottentomatoes and 6.1 IMDB, it is a pretty bad movie.
I recall falling asleep at IMAX (no kidding, and never happen to me before) and being the first time sorry to travel 120 Km to see a movie on IMAX.

Last edited:
The Dark Knight Rises 8.4 (imdb) and the movie sucks big time, so....?
Of course, different people, different opinions and likes. And of course, you can like and back-up whatever you like. Is your prerogative.
Nothing wrong with that. As nothing with me expressing mine, along with MANY other people (critics included) that lead to those numbers on Rotten and IMDB.
Yet, if you do compare those two movies, clearly you don't look at a movie for what it is, or at least its components: STORY, IMAGE, SOUND, ACTING! At least for the bold ones (but also for the rest), I believe TDKR is THOUSAND times better than ME.
But I for one, will stop here and now; this "debate" is now "off the tracks" and surely would lead to nothing good.

Stunning steel... love the colours! Haven't seen the film though, and I'm not sure I have any interest in ever doing so.