Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: April 28, 2020
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99

c (3).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
not in my experience. Need around 5 for them to ship in a box
@apsmith21 you don't have other Target orders that you can ship them with by any chance? Also, Onward Target digipack is coming out on May 19. If you can order for me that's three items. Just hoping to add them to the 1917 steel and Star Wars ROTS Target digipack so I can save on combined shipping. If you can't order the other titles, no hard feelings, I'll just look for them on ebay. Much more expensive but I have no choice. Then I will pay for shipping now for the two items that you are holding for me. Please let me know either way. Thanks.

@apsmith21 you don't have other Target orders that you can ship them with by any chance? Also, Onward Target digipack is coming out on May 19. If you can order for me that's three items. Just hoping to add them to the 1917 steel and Star Wars ROTS Target digipack so I can save on combined shipping. If you can't order the other titles, no hard feelings, I'll just look for them on ebay. Much more expensive but I have no choice. Then I will pay for shipping now for the two items that you are holding for me. Please let me know either way. Thanks.

I would with the caveat if there are tiny defects you will have to live with them.

I’m not doing in store returns with COVID happening

I would with the caveat if there are tiny defects you will have to live with them.

I’m not doing in store returns with COVID happening
I understand Andy. I'll take my chances. Thank you. So will you be able to order Onward Target for me as well along with the two MK steels? Let me know how much I owe you. I can pay you right away.