PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
face-palm-star-trek.jpg

I sh!t myself in 7th grade.

@Asopp You crashed into a church!? :OMG: LMFAO! :woot: That's fu**ing AWESOME! :LOL: :hilarious: I bet that's how you came out your car, giving everyone the middle finger!
new_middle_finger_emoticon_by_tailsfan97-d41d2xi.gif
:rofl:

Crazy King of Finland! :cool:
gw-mm11.gif
View attachment 136877
That was a long, Long LONG time ago, recent:

:D:whistle::naughty::thumbs:;)

:vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: :hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting::hurting: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you on Monday.................. hopefully :pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::pain::dead::dead::dead::dead::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag::bag:

I kissed a girl once it was ok, prefer boys
;)
Why were you embarrassed @Flash, was she not so hot? :naughty:

When I was 10 years old, I cut my hair short and one day 2 girls walked up to me, (they thought I was a boy) and one of them asked me out.. I was super embarrassed :emb::emb::emb: my sister told me I looked like the karate kid and I should grow my hair again lol

Pulled a prank intended for a group of roughly 30-40 people. We told them they had to be present at a lecture theatre for an important event but didn't count on the message spreading. Turnout on the day was upwards of 200. Had a hell of a time defusing the situation. :angel:

Why were you embarrassed @Flash, was she not so hot? :naughty:
Yeah @Flash I also want to know, was she HOT?! :naughty: Which celebrity would she best resemble? ;)
I also **** myself as a youngster in junior school @bloodsnake007 and @PunkNinja. A hahahaha @Asopp thats genius. Lol.

I also walked into a huge red post box in the town where I live and the place was packed. That fu*king hurt lol
@Flloydo LOL! :woot: :hilarious: Good thing you didnt crap yourself when you walked into the red post box! :wacky: :p Now THAT would of been a sh!tty day for you! :D

Reactions: chunk
I had not been going out with Rich that long we went for a walk round a park :angel:. Me in a long denim skirt one tiny pocket just big enough for a set of keys :banghead:. Warm summers Friday evening short leather jacket mobile phone in the pocket left in the car :smug:.

We HAD NOT seen the sighn that said what the gates to the car park closed EEK! . Couldent ring the emergency phone number as the phone was in the car :meh:.

I had to a climb a fence to get to the car :oops: . Only trouble was I had to take my skirt off :pain: for once I was wareing undie's :wow: .

People coming out of the pubs peeing themselves laughing as I was ooffing my skirt back on :lurk: . I felt an :hurting: .

When I was on the 6th grade there was this girl in my classroom everyone wanted to date. I was a very very shy guy back then (still am kinda). One day I had to be absent because of a cold and when I got back the next day, a friend of mine told me 'some nice girl from the classroom asked about the handsome japanese guy' and that it was her and that she wanted to talk to me during the class break.
Two minutes later he said it wasn't her, that it was another girl, one that nobody there found attractive, and said that she liked me and was worried. He had just finished whispering that to me because we were in the middle of an explanation and one eavesdropping classmate promptly shouted 'WHAT? FOR REAL (girl's name here) LOVES FABIO AND THEY'RE DATING?'

The whole class, the teacher and everybody else who heard it were staring at me like 'Dude, so, are you in with her?'

Gosh, I did wanted the world to explode at that very minute.

It took me literally AGES to convince everyone that I wasn't dating her, I even didn't talk to her.