Mothra (1961) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Mill Creek Entertainment) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: July 9, 2019
Purchase links: Mill Creek Entertainment - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $24.98 (Mill Creek) - $13.96 (Amazon) - $14.99 (Best Buy)

MothraSteelbook01.jpg

MothraSteelbook02.jpg

MothraSteelbook03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still trying to find a decent Godzilla boxset so I can watch all the old films they put out.
The closest complete box set you'll find is the Godzilla Final Box + Final Wars (50th Anniversary Memorial DVD Perfect Box) OOP
Released in 2005 and contains 27 films with no English audio and no English subs.

Not my pics.

godzilla-final-box-50th-anniversary_1_bf6fa22ca2b5e0949e2951aa3de099c5.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

That would be one heck of a boxset with some 28 titles (1954-2004).
View attachment 426935

The closest complete box set you'll find is the Godzilla Final Box + Final Wars (50th Anniversary Memorial DVD Perfect Box) OOP
Released in 2005 and contains 27 films with no English audio and no English subs.

Not my pics.

godzilla-final-box-50th-anniversary_1_bf6fa22ca2b5e0949e2951aa3de099c5.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

I assume that Final Box has just the Japanese releases? See now, that is what I am after (of course with English subs). Don't need the US films, I just want to be able to catch up on ALL of the old Japanese films and see who and how all the various monsters came into being, just all the background to the Godzilla franchise. Shame that hasn't seen a release overseas with subtitles because something like that would have been perfect.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
@paulboland just a heads-up, Amazon US ship mine in a jiffy bag together with Lonesome Dove steelbook.
I know Amazon USA now mostly use prime branded padded envelopes

I not though had any steelbooks or slipcovers/Slipbox releases that arrived damaged using this packaging so far
Most of my Amazon USA orders arrive now in packaging below
I get lot of deliveries from Amazon USA every 2 weeks

I keep my orders to single items due to import fee deposit getting expensive if you order multiple items in 1 order and less chance of getting import fee deposit refunded

Most of my single orders I get import fee deposit refunded a few months later some been a reduced import fee deposit refund and often total refund of import fee deposit
If I ordered multiple items in 1 order I would not get refunded the import fee Irish customs would take the full import fee deposit so it's best for me to not do multiple items in 1 order

This release though did not have import fee deposit required as it was under the €22.00 value

DRWXQL-X4AEWA6O.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
@paulboland Amazon trying to save on shipping. I don't get it. If they want to save they should avoid returns and refunds from damage items.

@paulboland Amazon trying to save on shipping. I don't get it. If they want to save they should avoid returns and refunds from damage items.
I been lucky so far with this prime padded packaging not had any orders arrived damaged

I did have a few years ago have lot of orders arrive damaged 2015 - 2016 mostly slipcover releases damaged and amaray cases arriving smashed with the previous very basic jiffy packaging and also happened with some orders shipped in basic cardboard mailers.

Amazon USA did use decent box packaging for a while after I was requesting lot of replacements for about 2 years but now have been using the prime branded padded packaging in past 6-8 months

Did your Mothra and Lonesome Dove steelbooks arrive without been damaged

I would like yes if they used decent box packaging but I have been ok so far with this prime packaging and they fit through my letterbox so I don't need to be home for delivery.

Amazon getting a replacement sent is no issue but if it's a release that's sold out then yes that's a problem

I been lucky so far with this prime padded packaging not had any orders arrived damaged
Did your Mothra and Lonesome Dove steelbooks arrive without been damaged
Amazon getting a replacement sent is no issue but if it's a release that's sold out then yes that's a problem
My experienced with amazon US has been 50/50. Even if the blus comes in a shipping box. Some comes in excellent condition and some comes dinged or damaged.
Cause they don't put much protection inside the shipping box like more air pillow or more brown paper.
I haven't open my copies yet but they looks ok without any dings and dents.

Reactions: paulboland