Moulin Rouge (Blu-Ray IronPack) [China]

Moulin Rouge(BD+DVD) China version Ironpack

Release date:November 11th

Thanks to BD for the info.

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MRD
I have both Romeo and Moulon, new and sealed. They are pretty, but i've been contemplating letting them and some others go. I need to make some space. Decisions, decisions.

I have both Romeo and Moulon, new and sealed. They are pretty, but i've been contemplating letting them and some others go. I need to make some space. Decisions, decisions.

They are beautiful...like i said holy grail..but the price is simply surreal...:(

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Me, me, me, me, but not silly money, afterall someone cheated on me with it :( He sent it to the wrong guy, (not here) never got money back either.

So wrong...sorry that happen to you surfury, i know how it is, had some problems too...(not here)...:(

a friend recommended this movie and I fell in love with it...

when I first saw it, it was a must-own for me :)

img1865lgn.jpg

This is a copy I have been unable to come across since I started collecting. It shall be mine eventually!!! If anyone happens to have a copy, please let me know. Open/mint is fine with me.

@Chloe; this will cost you a pretty penny. Just about very member on here is after this as well. There were only between 250-500 ever produced (I don't think anyone actually knows the print run), and I believe this is the only ironpack/steelbook of this movie (I think).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk