Movie Artbook Discussion

jdslater

Jack? Jack is dead.
Premium Supporter
Feb 6, 2012
London, UK
Anyone collect these?

I have all the Marvels except the first Thor. I assumed no one was gonna buy these and get it cheaper. Now they are over £100!
Just preorder the books for Cap 2, GotG and to my surprise they are releasing an Agents of SHEILD book.
Only the first IM book comes without the box.
Also preordered to the Godzilla book.

I have alot more and will pictures later.

Attachments

• KryptsCollection.jpg
    KryptsCollection.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:
7y8e2avu.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's very nice :)
I want the Art of Frozen, but its like.. OOS .. and been a while too!! :(( sad!!:(

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Actually scratch that, I just found chapters.ca to have them in stock! Ive been waiting for 3 months :)~ for $30, I think its a good deal!

That's very nice :)

I want the Art of Frozen, but its like.. OOS .. and been a while too!! :(( sad!!:(

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Actually scratch that, I just found chapters.ca to have them in stock! Ive been waiting for 3 months :)~ for $30, I think its a good deal!

It is also oos here in the US. I searched Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I think it will be back in stock in April. The Art of Frozen is a nice one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The SHIELD book coming out in July.
udy7a5u6.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

@bloodsnake007. Have you got the Pacific Rim book? It has a ton of extras inside.