Movies You Regret Buying

Bladerunner was a great movie back in the day!! From what I remember anyway.

Blackhawk Down was an awesome movie, don't think I could handle watching it again though, for my emotional well-being!

The Strangers sucked ass BTW, I agree on that one.

But my husband is the only one that blind buys movies. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

the strangers, just horrible imo

ps i agree with wreck on black hawk down EEK! EEK! :joy:

Ooooo the strangers.. just watched that the other night. I'd have to say if it weren't for the movie having a bunch of holes I'd say it did an ok job being suspenseful, but really lacked in storyline.

potential spoiler:

Clearly, they planned for a sequel (removing the masks but not showing, the mom saying it'll get easier next time) but what they lacked in story in the first movie destroys any desire I have to see a second movie. Piss poor acting by the two victims really made me root for the murderers to get it over with already. And who didn't see the friend getting his head blown off on accident coming a mile away? I mean the minute he showed up it was obvious he was going to get blown away with a shotgun.

Just a ****** storyline all around. OK suspense. Very disappointing movie overall.

as far as movie I regret buying.. I'm pretty picky about the blu-rays I pick up.. so if it's in my collection, I must like it.

But for posterity I'd have to say I regret having to buy barbie and the diamond castle for my girl. What a terrible movie, but the look on the clerks face when I put it on the counter was priceless.

Last edited: