Invada Mr. Robot - OST by Mac Quayle (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release: July 29th, 2016
Price: 24,99 GBP
Purchase: Invada

Note: Invada will release 2 different releases similar to what they've done for Hannibal OST, Invada will get a exclusive 12″ x 12″ lithograph, if you watched the show the packaging replicating the CDs from the show

07-mr-robot-volume-2-vinyl.jpg
06-mr-robot-volume-1-vinyl.jpg

Really enjoyed the first season and immediately went looking for the soundtrack after watching it all, but wasn't too impressed by the standard release that was out at the time. This edition looks great though! I remember thinking that they should replicate the discs from the show for the blu-ray... obviously it works just as well for vinyl. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Interesting...
Goto www.invada.co.uk from 2pm onwards (uk time ) tomorrow & head to the store .
We won't announce it all here but there are a few items your gonna want inside the LP packaging.

Wonder if they're just referring to the lithograph?

FullSizeRender-25_1024x1024.jpg

Pictured above is the extremely limited 12"x12" lithograph art print that is included to customers who purchase both volumes 1 & 2 together of Mac Quayle's score to Mr. Robot. We have limited copies left of both volumes, and ordering both volumes together means a discounted price.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I decided to pass on this in the end... I wasn't desperate for it, and money's tight at the moment.

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885