Invada Drive OST - 10th Anniversary (Cliff Martinez) (2 X LTD Picture Disc & 2 X LP) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Release date: October 8, 2021
Purchase links: Picture disc - 2xLP
Price: £27.99 - £25.99
Notes: Invada Records and Lakeshore Records are celebrating the 10th anniversary Nicolas Winding Refn's "Drive" with a limited edition double LP release.

The vinyl artwork has been completely re-designed, and features stunning new packaging exploring the film's Noir element through the use of black and white imagery.

This is the Invada Records Ltd Edition Exclusive picture disc variant, featuring 4 sides of beautiful imagery from the re-designed artwork. This variant is only available from the Invada web-store!!

(The retail variant will be pressed on one disc blue marble, one disc pink marble vinyl.)

The records come housed in beautiful double sided printed inner sleeves, with a deluxe gatefold outer sleeve.

The soundtrack features the legendary synth score by Cliff Martinez along with tracks by artists such as College and The Chromatics.

This is a limited edition anniversary pressing, and once it's gone it won't be re-pressed.

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
@Flloydo you seen this one as well? I think this is now my favourite of the 3 :LOL::rofl:

Yeah I see it yesterday. It’s not bad.
I think I still prefer the translucent pink and blue. But splatter vinyl is cool when the finished product looks good. I’ve got a couple now and they can look real great. I’ve got a stranger things season 2 that I like. If you don’t own a splatter vinyl then go for it

Reactions: tommyh84