Invada Drive OST - 10th Anniversary (Cliff Martinez) (2 X LTD Picture Disc & 2 X LP) [UK]

spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: October 8, 2021
Purchase links: Picture disc - 2xLP
Price: £27.99 - £25.99
Notes: Invada Records and Lakeshore Records are celebrating the 10th anniversary Nicolas Winding Refn's "Drive" with a limited edition double LP release.

The vinyl artwork has been completely re-designed, and features stunning new packaging exploring the film's Noir element through the use of black and white imagery.

This is the Invada Records Ltd Edition Exclusive picture disc variant, featuring 4 sides of beautiful imagery from the re-designed artwork. This variant is only available from the Invada web-store!!

(The retail variant will be pressed on one disc blue marble, one disc pink marble vinyl.)

The records come housed in beautiful double sided printed inner sleeves, with a deluxe gatefold outer sleeve.

The soundtrack features the legendary synth score by Cliff Martinez along with tracks by artists such as College and The Chromatics.

This is a limited edition anniversary pressing, and once it's gone it won't be re-pressed.

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flloydo you seen this one as well? I think this is now my favourite of the 3 :LOL::rofl:

Yeah I see it yesterday. It’s not bad.
I think I still prefer the translucent pink and blue. But splatter vinyl is cool when the finished product looks good. I’ve got a couple now and they can look real great. I’ve got a stranger things season 2 that I like. If you don’t own a splatter vinyl then go for it

Reactions: tommyh84