Now Streaming Ms. Marvel (Season 1) [Disney+]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Just announced at #D23Expo, MS. MARVEL, an original series from Marvel Studios, only on Disney+

More Info coming soon...

70C7EB06-456F-46C1-832B-98C1C8E12E1E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Disney+ are really putting a wide spread of stuff on and some of it sounds great :thumbs: Really looking forward to hearing more about a lot of these shows.

This looks a lot better then I thought it was going to! Love the style. Looking forward to this now!

Yep same, I've got zero hype for Moon Knight but I'm looking forward to this (and I know nothing about either character). I've got a theory that the bracelet she puts on which I presume is what gives her her powers is tied to the same magic that the 10 rings do in Shang-Chi (where Captain Marvel was in the post credit scene and this Ms Marvel show leads directly into the next Captain Marvel film)

Watched the first episode last night and I enjoyed it. Found it quite creative and well made tbh. She’s great and the tone is very Ms Marvel imo

Not too happy about her power change but it’s cool

Proper enjoying this series. Anyone else watching it?

Another fantastic episode.

How this is better than Kenobi I don’t know. Was not expecting it

Thought the finale was great! A ton of fun.

The series as a whole, not my favorite MCU show, felt like it had too much backstory and I wanted them to get to this last episode stuff a lot sooner.
Looking forward to where it goes from here tho. I think shes a great character!

6/7 episodes of boring rubbish all worth it for this

Seriously I had high hopes for this show based on the trailers but it was nothing like the trailers. Actually made me appreciate Moon Knight more and I thought that was boring as well

She-Hulk next and that looks crap as well :(