Mug Shots

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
I don't think we have a thread for posting your mug. Lotsa new people I don't know, always like to try and put a face to them.

n678871152_570086_3009.jpg

Glenn-BoB

I don't know if I want to show my fat mug... This is the best picture I have for now:

geeking.jpg

boulevard brewery behind me.. i drank lots of their free beer on the tour

Last edited:
since I went and found my myspace and found the pic for my avatar it brought back memories how after making that avatar (and animated gif) I totally burned up my hand.. Please see below what can happen when your hand burns on naphtha for 6 seconds, 8 days afterwards.

hand.jpg

Prior to this pic I had to shove my hand into a bag of silvadine burn cream 3 or 4 times a day and rebandage my hand. When I made it to the emergency room (after laying in shock for 6 hours) my index finger had a blister the size of all 3 of my first three fingers put together - I had mostly 2 degree burns with some 3rd degree on my pinky and index finger right next to the webbing (if you can't see the hole). A small layer of skin further and I would have seen bone. The brown areas are actually cooked skin that I eventually peeled off.

I still play with fire.

Last edited: