May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 10, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CAD $46.99

m2232554.jpg

m2232554_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite Disney classic. Hope this one makes it to Europe as well. Still disapointed the 4k Arielle Steelbook never made it to us after Lion King and Aladdin did.

Very good that Disney used the original poster artwork for this Steelbook. I hope the identical Steelbook come out in Europe.

I'm thinking the release of all physical formats of Mulan might be delayed in North America.

There still aren't any listings on the Best Buy or Amazon websites.

I'm thinking the release of all physical formats of Mulan might be delayed in North America.

There still aren't any listings on the Best Buy or Amazon websites.

I think so too. Although, I think the new DVD version is already released (?). I saw it at Walmart the other day; it was the same cover as the 4K Blu-ray.

Reactions: Stygian
When I placed my pre-order, it said it was to be shipped on November 13th, so I thought I would receive a 'shipped' notice today but yeah, mine is not shipped yet either :/

still not shipped so I sent an email to them and I just got a response:

"We're sorry to hear that there has been a delay with processing your order. After looking into your inquiry, we’ve found that one of your items has gone into backorder. Backorders happen when multiple customers have ordered the same item at the same time, causing our inventory to be depleted after checkout has been completed.
If we receive more stock within the next 7 days, we will ship the item out to you as soon as it is available. If it is not, our inventory team will be in touch with you via e-mail."

???!

This one is really beautiful! Since I was a kid, I've watched this version again and again. Good old times haha...
The purchase link is invalid. Goodbye old times...:offtopic: