Mulan (2020) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 20, 2021 (Standard) - TBA (FAC)
Purchase links: FilmArena Standard - FAC
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - TBA (FAC)

Screen Shot .png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wonga
Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one, however I think we’re gonna be waiting for a long time for this to be released!

Some people are boycotting this movie and it's all related to the lead actress.

FilmArena have listed release date for the standard steelbook as January 20th 2021
Note link below live to pre order is the standard edition not the FAC edition

FAC edition not live yet to pre order release date TBA

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
For what?
She said something supporting the Hong Kong police... but I'm like that's ONE person among the HUNDREDS who worked on the film AND she already got paid AND she said it AFTER the whole movie was already shot... I'm just confused as to whom they're trying to hurt with this boycott, because they're not hurting her and if it's Disney, what were they expecting? For Disney to re-shoot their ENTIRE $200 million dollar movie? The woman is in 99% of the scenes.

January? That means no sooner than March...
January is for the standard steelbook in czech republic
UK likely be around same time
December is estimated for USA release
Which is why Disney+ making available on December 4th for all subscribers

Release date for FAC edition is not known yet could be months or even over a year or lot later

She said something supporting the Hong Kong police... but I'm like that's ONE person among the HUNDREDS who worked on the film AND she already got paid AND she said it AFTER the whole movie was already shot... I'm just confused as to whom they're trying to hurt with this boycott, because they're not hurting her and if it's Disney, what were they expecting? For Disney to re-shoot their ENTIRE $200 million dollar movie? The woman is in 99% of the scenes.

Sadly, all humans have a view on something the majority won't like, somewhere, somewhen, somehow. I'm more inclined to boycott Disney snubbing cinemas and sticking this on D+. The trailer had me wanting to see this but I'll wait for a physical release. Long live the disc!

Reactions: romagaga
Sadly, all humans have a view on something the majority won't like, somewhere, somewhen, somehow. I'm more inclined to boycott Disney snubbing cinemas and sticking this on D+. The trailer had me wanting to see this but I'll wait for a physical release. Long live the disc!

I'd actually been holding out for a 4k release of the original animation film which I enjoyed a lot. Don't Laugh my only copy is the laserdisc whose enjoyment was tempered by the fact it was in japanese only. Yep my doe moment when purchasing a laserdisc.

Reactions: williamhamson
I'd actually been holding out for a 4k release of the original animation film which I enjoyed a lot. Don't Laugh my only copy is the laserdisc whose enjoyment was tempered by the fact it was in japanese only. Yep my doe moment when purchasing a laserdisc.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Disney capitalise on the release of this and do a 4k of the animation too, but maybe that's just me being optimistic

I wouldn't be surprised to see Disney capitalise on the release of this and do a 4k of the animation too, but maybe that's just me being optimistic
They probably have it ready but the virus has held things back and remember Disney are now in serious financial **** but they will be trying to get back as much money as possible.

If the boycott could make this movie less profitable than what Disney expected, Disney will probably blacklist her knowing that she made stupid comment like that on purpose.