lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: February 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £12 (Amazon) - £12.99 (HMV) - £14.99 (Zavvi)

Mbr.PNG

So the uk is releasing a FEW titles, lol!
Warner and Paramount have started recently to do re-releases these was previously HMV Premium Collection Exclusives in UK
The re-releases are just a amaray case with disc and trade wide

In my opinion The Premium Collection would have done lot better sales if they been trade wide and not exclusive to HMV as they ship to UK address only
HMV was always left with lot of unsold stock in regards to the Premium Collection

Which is why Warner and Paramount likely decided on doing re-releases to shift leftover discs stock

HMV Premium Collection Version

Reactions: C.C. 95
Warner and Paramount have started recently to do re-releases these was previously HMV Premium Collection Exclusives in UK
The re-releases are just a amaray case with disc and trade wide

In my opinion The Premium Collection would have done lot better sales if they been trade wide and not exclusive to HMV as they ship to UK address only
HMV was always left with lot of unsold stock in regards to the Premium Collection

Which is why Warner and Paramount likely decided on doing re-releases to shift leftover discs stock

HMV Premium Collection Version
Yeah. I already secured the HMV slipcovers a while ago (thank you, @lenticularis!) :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
I was just taken aback by the wave of amaray releases of these titles on amaray from the uk!