Murder on the Orient Express (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.65) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: April 19, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - One Click (Pre-order April 6 at 2 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99
Notes: Full Slip 650 Copies - Lenticular (O-ring) 800 Copies - One Click 150 Copies
Group buy: hosted by cooey - One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

152230144802046.jpg 15223016076791989.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mika and howarmat
This is killing me, because I hate o-rings, but I know that lenti will be absolutely gorgeous.

Can I ask, what does O Ring refer to?
upload_2018-3-30_1-52-55.png

No, seriously, used to refer to an Amaray slipcover but now more usually refers to the type of card used on Disney and other steelbooks where the steelbook sits in an "O" shaped card 'box' with a back on which is printed details of the film. The O-ring may have an open or closed bottom depending on the company behind the release ... one of at least half a dozen different styles of steelbook data cards.

For example ... Open and closed O-rings:-
upload_2018-3-30_2-9-34.png
upload_2018-3-30_2-8-0.png
upload_2018-3-30_2-24-43.png
O-rings vs. J-card
upload_2018-3-30_2-12-58.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No matter that both slips reflect the steelbook art ... both look great w/ the train wraparound full slip artwork looking very much better on the slip than on the back of the steelbook.
The lenticular slip however is the easy win here with potential for great depth of field.

Just wait for the cheap aamray come out

Got the cheap amaray version from my local library and watched it today.
Excellent film. Easily the best of the 3 film adaptations I've seen. Kenneth Branagh is brilliant in this.
The cinematography is beautiful and the score is really nice. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Got the cheap amaray version from my local library and watched it today.
Excellent film. Easily the best of the 3 film adaptations I've seen. Kenneth Branagh is brilliant in this.
The cinematography is beautiful and the score is really nice. :thumbs:

I spotted the dvd of the original in a store today and I realized that I haven't actually seen the original.
I think I got it confused with the 3 versions of "And Then There Were None/Ten Little Indians" that I have seen.