*Technical Information*
Genre : Drama, Romance
Directors : Karan Johar Actors : Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Sheetal Menon
Aspect Ratio & Format : 2.39:1 / 1080P FullHD
Audio : Hindi DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1ch, Hindi Dolby Digital 5.1ch
Subtitles : Korean / English/Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese
Rating : 12
Region Code : All Run Time : 162 mins
Special Features : CHANGING THE FACE OF BOLLYWOOD WORKING TOGETHER THE MUSIC OF MY NAME IS KHAN THE STORY OF MY NAME IS KHAN TERE NAINA MUSIC PROMO TRAILER

Last edited:
@Bunk, that is an extremely informative post. Thanks as well for the different trailer, the one I saw was around 3:30 minutes.
Hopefully, as I bought it yesterday morning, we could get quite low numbers, but that has never overly interested me anyway (the lowest I have is 88/1200). I too picked this up due to the surprisingly high rating on IMDb. I think I will pick up Ditto as it does in a way interest me. Out of the four in the collection, the one that I thought that was a bit different was American Hustle. In hindsight, I still do find that choice rather strange. The Fall is a great film, fantastically artistic. Admittedly still flawed in some aspects, but still great nonetheless. But as for My Name Is Khan and Ditto, I have yet to see them, but they do carry on with the select taste that started with The Fall.

Reactions: Bunk
Lovely edition and it seems like a good film too but I'm not sure it'll be more than a one-time watch for me. That's why I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Reactions: harry
thought I would be getting mine today because it was in Chicago on the 9th, but when I looked today it is now in WARRENDALE, PA. Which is in the opposite direction. I guess a couple more days to wait.