My Zavvi Collection

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK
Been picking up a few Zavvi releases ( Well I think most of them are:oohyeah:)from various places and thought id share them on here an hopefully get the Zavvi award:thumbs::spoil:

There are still a few older ones that I'm trying to get like the earlier marvel ones, Transformers and Breaking bad but all in time i suppose:whistle:

Thanks for taking a look.:thumbs:

Attachments

• 6088EA23-596F-4C13-BDE5-18BDAE460290.jpeg
    6088EA23-596F-4C13-BDE5-18BDAE460290.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 343
  • 979D3490-8FD8-4D8F-9A1D-85E367754483.jpeg
    979D3490-8FD8-4D8F-9A1D-85E367754483.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 357
  • 4A5E0222-7B89-4BCA-B90F-4406A153C7FB.jpeg
    4A5E0222-7B89-4BCA-B90F-4406A153C7FB.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 335
  • 25552295_419872765097610_7680090966197944970_n.jpg
    25552295_419872765097610_7680090966197944970_n.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 225
Been picking up a few Zavvi releases ( Well I think most of them are:oohyeah:)from various places and thought id share them on here an hopefully get the Zavvi award:thumbs::spoil:

There are still a few older ones that I'm trying to get like the earlier marvel ones, Transformers and Breaking bad but all in time i suppose:whistle:

Thanks for taking a look.:thumbs:
Great collection mate! The more I see of those Marvel lentis, the more tempted I am to hunt them down. :ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Haha yeah I've been in a few bidding wars lately but some of them just keep going up and up so I'll just wait it out :)
Lol yeah, that's always frustrating... although it makes the feeling of finally bagging one even better!

• Haha
Haha, when I got Irom man 1 it was like that mate, I didn't think the other person was going to give up :rofl: Was a great sense of achievement when I bagged it :rofl::D

Really looking for Thor and CA at the moment :thumbs:

Kudos to Robles gunning down the award so soon. I need to get cracking with some of these.

• Thanks
@Apollon @DMD4k @bloodsnake007 Thanks for the love Guys :)

Hoping to get enough Mondo together very soon to have my collection of them up also.

Wasn't originally going to buy all random releases, but hey I couldn't help myself Haha good thing most of these were pretty cheap.

But my main wants and I really wanna stick to them are the Mondo releases plus I'm wanting to get into the premiums too:)

Hoping to get enough Mondo together very soon to have my collection of them up also.

Wasn't originally going to buy all random releases, but hey I couldn't help myself Haha good thing most of these were pretty cheap.

But my main wants and I really wanna stick to them are the Mondo releases plus I'm wanting to get into the premiums too:)

What's on that wish list? :)

Great plans. Beware of the slippery slope :giggle:

Wow. Awesome collection. Interesting that I've started sacrificing standalone steels in preference of premiums, but ultimately it's the steelbook itself that's my main love. I'm sitting at around 150 steels total, plus other assorted deluxe editions. And even more weirdly, my first actual order direct from Zavvi is Annihilation, my other Zavvi editions I've mainly purchased off a site here in New Zealand called Trade Me from resellers.

Good luck with the Zavvi award @Robles

• Thanks
What's on that wish list? :)
Mondo wise, everything to date:thumbs:. Premiums im not to sure yet at the moment but will more than likely be along the Marvel and DC lines. There are a few older Zavvi ones that ill be looking for also. Plus trying to get hold of the best buy horror ones that were recently released Killer klownz ,Childs play and Jennifers body.

Plenty on the list so far :rofl::thumbs:

Great plans. Beware of the slippery slope :giggle:

I think I'm already on it :rofl::oohyeah:

Wow. Awesome collection. Interesting that I've started sacrificing standalone steels in preference of premiums, but ultimately it's the steelbook itself that's my main love. I'm sitting at around 150 steels total, plus other assorted deluxe editions. And even more weirdly, my first actual order direct from Zavvi is Annihilation, my other Zavvi editions I've mainly purchased off a site here in New Zealand called Trade Me from resellers.

Good luck with the Zavvi award @Robles

Cheers :thumbs:
Ill definitely be moving over to premium releases very soon, just trying to get as many of the older releases that I can at the moment.

Just added the Transformers lot to the collection, hoping they bring out The last knight in the same way just to complete the collection:oohyeah: