apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
gmatubesale1127_copy_grande.jpg

http://greymatterart.com/

Q. How many posters will I receive?

A. Each tube will come with 4 posters with each one containing either a set, a signed poster, a one of a kind test print, or a sold out poster from our shop page.

Q. Will there be a limited amount?

A. Yes, we only have a limited supply of these that we are going to have made up.

Q. How long will the sale last?

A. We will have the sale start on Black Friday at 10:00 AM est. through the weekend. We only have a set amount so they will sell out fast.

Q. Are all sales final?

A. Yes there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.

Mystery Tubes will go on sale at 10:00 AM est. on our website shop page.

@digitalbabe

Last edited:
Added FAQ to OP

Q. How many posters will I receive?

A. Each tube will come with 4 posters with each one containing either a set, a signed poster, a one of a kind test print, or a sold out poster from our shop page.

Q. Will there be a limited amount?

A. Yes, we only have a limited supply of these that we are going to have made up.

Q. How long will the sale last?

A. We will have the sale start on Black Friday at 10:00 AM est. through the weekend. We only have a set amount so they will sell out fast.

Q. Are all sales final?

A. Yes there will be no refunds, returns, or exchanges.

Mystery Tubes will go on sale at 10:00 AM est. on our website shop page.

Reactions: MGD
Nice :) i'm thinking about to buy my first high quality print a few weeks now, but cant decide which one should it be. Now it's time to order my first 4 :) hope i can catch one of these mystery tubes ;)

Reactions: MGD and dan8885
I think I'll need more help with mondo!

With Mondo, did I read it right that it's one and done? So go for the one you want, check out, and go for the next? They won't combine on those it appears.

Give me a smaller list and I'll try for some of them. Although there might be one or two I want as well ;)

With Mondo, did I read it right that it's one and done? So go for the one you want, check out, and go for the next? They won't combine on those it appears.

Give me a smaller list and I'll try for some of them. Although there might be one or two I want as well ;)

I'm not 100% sure, I know they are not combining shipping if you have multiple orders (meaning you can have multiple orders) but I am not sure about trying to order more than one item.

TBH I don't even know what is on sale there, though now I have to mod myself cause I am talking about the mondo BF deals in this thread. Horkey LoTR and if there happens by a miracle to be a Stout Shaun of the Dead!

This deal looks pretty cool though I wonder if any of those Whalen Guardians of the Galaxy's will make it into a tube! That would be sweet!

I Agree @justboy that is a very good deal. I think it is going to be the case of what happens at the other online sale to determine this though