UK
Release date: August 3rd, 2015
Purchase link: Naked Lunch (live)
Price: £14.99

11149766-1964311201800031.jpg

11149766-1414311201764310.jpg

11149766-1264311201757833.jpg

Last edited:
cool. another cronenberg steelbook to add to the collection, however i've learned my lessons and will wait til it's £10 or so

Never seen it, is it any good?
I love Peter Weller but have never managed to see this.

It's based on a William Burroughs book which was meant to be unfilmable, but considering that the book really doesn't have a plot or characters it's a pretty good adaptation. If you like Cronenberg films there will be some of his usual themes in their especially body horror but if you don't this isn't gonna convert you, also it's a lot funnier than most of his films.

It's based on a William Burroughs book which was meant to be unfilmable, but considering that the book really doesn't have a plot or characters it's a pretty good adaptation. If you like Cronenberg films there will be some of his usual themes in their especially body horror but if you don't this isn't gonna convert you, also it's a lot funnier than most of his films.
Since the book has no narrative as such- Cronenberg made it a Hallucinogenic allegory about the incident in Burroughs life when he accidentally killed his wife Joan. His journey into 'The Zone' is his attempt at redemption.
It's a great flick if your attuned to it. Ornette Coleman's music makes it a little weirder too.

Reactions: The Driver