Name a movie you love that doesn’t have but needs a SteelBook.

Yes, I would like to have this film from the big providers like blufans, Manta Lab + HDZeta
Abyss - Abyss of Death - Film 1989
If you meant the James Cameron's movie The Abyss (1989), then I subscribe to this, because this movie does not even have a Blu-Ray version, let alone a SteelBook one.
Your post got me a little troubled, cause I had never knew the title in some (very few) countries is like that.
:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: schnauzithomas
Gladiator
what-bruh.gif

I believe K-Pax also needs AT LEAST a Blu-Ray edition, cause as far as I know, there's only DVD for it, right?
Despite my intense search, I couldn't find anything beyond the DVD standard. At the moment there is only DVD. The film is brilliant and begs for a better standard.

Despite my intense search, I couldn't find anything beyond the DVD standard. At the moment there is only DVD. The film is brilliant and begs for a better standard.
I completely agree about K-Pax being brilliant!
What I was told several years ago (when I also searched for a Blu-Ray for K-Pax), is that was because the sex-scandal amongst actors and directors/producers, where also Kevin Spacey was involved, we will never see ANY evolution upon his titles, and also very hardly new titles casting him.
So stupid to turn down a great movie just for one man...
But, what could we do? Sign petitions? Who knows....