Nationality

wow that's a loaded question isn't it?

I don't think I'd care which nationality, just something other than white... momma raised me to love everyone, but everyone calls me cracker and wants to put objects in places God didn't intend to go

I would say I'm just kidding, but I've been amazed at the racism I've begun to encounter especially in an online environment where people feel free to express themselves without any fear of rejection by society.

Not to say it doesn't go both ways, but man... sometimes I'd like to spend 100 miles in their shoes just to figure out why we can't move forward from this?

Not all NA tribes get free stuff unfortunately. I'm 1/8 indian and the tribe im part of doesnt get jack!

They got the squeeze put onto 'em then. up here in canada there are way too many NA rights IMO. I know we came and took the land and all that stuff but can't we just get past that. It wasn't me that wronged anyone is all I'm sayin. As long as there are rights for specific races there will be racism! I'm not a racist person but it drives me up the wall when I hear that someone gets something because of their nationality or heritage. and yes, I am talking about affirmative action as well. get rid of all this ****. I know that things are alot worse in the states then they are here. Hell I know a black guy who moved here just so he could get away from it down there. He says there is a little here but nothing like you feel in the states. Unfortunately he still thinks like a black man who has been, or is going to be, wronged. for instance, I was telling him one day how I got accused of shoplifting in a store here and he says "I wish someone would do that to me so I could sue their asses for discimination". Anyway, I'm getting way off topic. carry on folks.

I would keep my German heritage but would definitely get rid of the French. I hate the french dammit lol. Maybe throw in some Italian or irish