• Praetoria
  • God
  • Gdansk

full_dvd_spread_1024x1024.jpg

Attachments

• blue_ray_front_oats_590x.jpg
    blue_ray_front_oats_590x.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 518
Oh awesome! I watched a few of them on YT but I'll support this dude. One of my favorite sci-fi directors.

Sucks it doesnt have a slip. I dont usually buy if they dont have a slip but I think i'll make an exception for this!
Thanks for the tag. :)

Did you watch Zygote? Hot damn, is that a freakin' awesome flick!!

I know I watched Rakka. Cant remember if i watched Zygote...it could've been Firebase.

Rakka was awesome, too. Firebase was the war-based one in the jungle. I thought that was okay. Definitely my least-favourite of the longer shorts.

Zygote is very Thing-esque. Takes place in a compound in the Northwest Territories and it was bad-a$$! Dakota Fanning stars in it and she does a great job!

Rakka was awesome, too. Firebase was the war-based one in the jungle. I thought that was okay. Definitely my least-favourite of the longer shorts.

Zygote is very Thing-esque. Takes place in a compound in the Northwest Territories and it was bad-a$$! Dakota Fanning stars in it and she does a great job!
I guess I havent watched Zygote then. I also remember watching a robot-slaves one, i think it was completely CGI. May be it wasn't Oats Studios?