Nekromantik 2 (Limited Edition) Dual Format Blu-ray DVD + OST CD (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: 7th December 2015
Purchase Link
Arrow Films
Price: £22.99

Amazon UK
Price: £14.99

Zavvi
Price: 17.99

HMV UK
Price: £14.99

Base.com
Price: £20.99

Limited to 3,000

NEKROMANTIK_2-500x500.jpg

12193292_1075524525814874_8571051932504222044_n.jpg

UK TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT: Nekromantik 2: Once prosecuted in its native Germany as “gloriying violence”, Jörg Buttgereit’s notorious cult classic arrives on home video for the first time in the UK - fully uncut! Released 23rd November.

Nekromantik 2 Dual Format Blu-ray DVD + OST CD

RETURN OF THE LOVING DEAD

Monika isn’t like other young women. She shares her small flat with Rob, a recently disinterred corpse which serves the object of her affections. But then the good-natured Mark comes into her life, and she finds herself torn between the prospect of a ‘normal’ life with a living partner and her overwhelming love for her rotting bed-fellow.

Once prosecuted in its native Germany for “glorifying violence”, Jörg Buttgereit’s follow-up to his ground-breaking Nekromantik is just as shocking as its reputation would suggest. But it’s also a profoundly moving (if decidedly twisted) love story, and a thought-provoking meditation on death – that most mysterious aspect of the human condition.

3-DISC DIRECTOR-APPROVED LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS

• New High-Definition transfer of the feature from the original 16mm camera negative, supervised by producer Manfred Jelinski
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations
  • Optional English subtitles
  • Limited Edition packaging featuring new artwork by Gilles Vranckx
  • Individually-numbered #/3,000 Certificate
  • Exclusive Limited Edition 100-page book

DISC 1 [BLU-RAY] & DISC 2 [DVD] – NEKROMANTIK 2

• Audio commentary with Jörg Buttgereit, co-writer Franz Rodenkirchen, and actors Monika M. and Mark Reeder
  • Brand new interviews with Buttgereit and Reeder
  • The Making of Nekromantik 2 – vintage documentary featuring a wealth of behind-the-scenes footage, viewable with two different audio tracks: an English commentary with Buttgereit, Franz Rodenkirchen, Monika M. and Buttgereit biographer David Kerekes, and a German-language audio track featuring radio interviews with Buttgereit and Rodenkirchen, subtitled in English
  • Outtakes Reel
  • Nekromantik 2 Livekonzert – footage from the 2011 live performance of the film score in Berlin, featuring Monika M.
  • Nekromantik 2 Livekonzert – the complete 20-track audio recording of the Berlin concert [DVD-ROM content]
  • A Moment of Silence at the Grave of Ed Gein – Jörg Buttgereit short film
  • Two Buttgereit-directed music videos: ‘Rise Up’ by Die Krupps (1997), starring Monika M., and ‘Die Frau in der Musik’ by Stereo Total (2007)
  • Complete collection of Buttgereit feature film trailers: Nekromantik, Der Todesking, Nekromantik 2 and Schramm
    Extensive image gallery

DISC 3 [CD] – NEKROMANTIK 2 SOUNDTRACK – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE

• CD featuring the complete Nekromantik 2 soundtrack

100-PAGE BOOK – LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE

• Exclusive perfect-bound book featuring new writing on Nekromantik 2 from Electric Sheep editor Virginie Selavy alongside archive pieces, all illustrated with new artwork and original archive stills

+ MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!

NEKROMANTIK_2-500x500.jpg

Last edited:
Agree, but the colors are so different that i am not shure that i will keep them back to back...
I like that i happens, but i will wait for price drop.
The first limited edition release of Nekromantik is out of print and only available from third party sellers

I doubt you will see much of a price drop with Nekromantik 2 Limited Edition if that sells as well as the first limited edition release of Nekromantik Box Set

The first limited edition release of Nekromantik is out of print and only available from third party sellers

I doubt you will see much of a price drop with Nekromantik 2 Limited Edition if that sells as well as the first limited edition release of Nekromantik Box Set

That's right, but in case of Hellraiser i bought it from Arrow...and after one week of pre-order it was possible to buy it for 10 pounds less on Amazon:(

That's right, but in case of Hellraiser i bought it from Arrow...and after one week of pre-order it was possible to buy it for 10 pounds less on Amazon:(
That was different that was a promotion £10.00 off voucher code given to customers from amazon
The Hellraiser price with amazon was originally higher than the arrow video price £49.99 and then dropped to £50 the same price that's with Arrow Video

That £10.00 of promotion voucher from Amazon happens only 1 or 2 times a year and does not happen at all sometimes

Reactions: galareta2332
Still no Amazon listing :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
The release was only announced yesterday :LOL:

Amazon/Zavvi they will only add to their websites when they receive info and pricing from arrow films
Then they will decide what price they list at on their websites

Hopefully Zavvi will make a mistake and list at the wrong price like they did with the previous release as I got it for £15.00 (€21.45):D They put the price up later after seeing what others were selling at

The release was only announced yesterday [emoji38]

Amazon/Zavvi they will only add to their websites when they receive info and pricing from arrow films
Then they will decide what price they list at on their websites

Hopefully Zavvi will make a mistake and list at the wrong price like they did with the previous release as I got it for £15.00 (€21.45):D They put the price up later after seeing what others were selling at
Lmao yeah I remember you getting it for a steal [emoji23] [emoji23]

Gotta have this one. Way sicker than the first, and I love me some sick s**t [emoji23] [emoji48]

Reactions: paulboland