Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: December 8, 2021
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: GKIDS Exclusive DigiPack - Neon Genesis Evangelion - Death and Rebirth - End of Evangelion

282440_front.jpg

DETAILS:
  • Limited Edition Artwork - The Ultimate Edition is encased in a premium-quality rigid-board shoulder box featuring artwork never before released in North America. These renderings of Asuka and Rei were previously featured on the Japanese LaserDisc release, and are further accented with a hi-build UV treatment on the title and characters, with micromotion on the LCL around Rei. The set also includes two sturdy fold-out disc carriers featuring LaserDisc artwork of Shinji & Gendo on one with Misato & Kaji on the other.
  • Bonus Classic Dub and Subtitled Versions - In addition to the Official Dub and Subtitled versions, there is an extra set of discs including the bonus Classic Dub and Subtitled versions for the twenty-six episode series, as well as the films EVANGELION
    :D
    EATH (TRUE)2 and THE END OF EVANGELION.
  • Book - A perfect-bound 156-page book collects promotional posters and artwork, a glossary of Angels and EVA units, a timeline of key moments in the release of NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, full credit lists for each episode, detailed surveys of all 26 NEON GENESIS EVANGELION episodes, and more.
  • Art Boards - Eleven double-sided 12x12" art boards are a high-quality replication of the full character-based artwork from the famed Japanese LaserDisc release. Printed on sturdy cardstock, these art boards are ready for wall display or additional framing.
  • Sachiel Resin Paperweight - A limited edition resin paperweight modeled on Sachiel, the 3rd Angel. Sachiel is the first Angel to appear in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION and emerges from the sea in EPISODE:1 ANGEL ATTACK. This paperweight was created exclusively for the Ultimate Edition. *Please note, the paper weight in the packshot is a sample image.
  • NERV ID Card with Lanyard - Recreated from its appearance in NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, this double-sided guest ID Card features the NERV organization logo and includes a reusable 450mm lanyard adorned with the Magi System's signature "EMERGENCY" indicators. This ID Card and lanyard are created exclusively for the Ultimate Edition.

I will be keeping an eye for this on Right Stuf Anime as their packaging/shipping is 1,000 times better than Amazon. Also, Right Stuf takes Sezzle as a payment method (split payments for people that can't come up with large chunks of money at once.) This is the one anime release I have been wanting the most this year!

Reactions: Billy Talent
I will be keeping an eye for this on Right Stuf Anime as their packaging/shipping is 1,000 times better than Amazon. Also, Right Stuf takes Sezzle as a payment method (split payments for people that can't come up with large chunks of money at once.) This is the one anime release I have been wanting the most this year!

It was sold exclusively on gkids.com. It's unclear if it's sold out. It might be, but there may be more copies available on Dec 8. The pre-order had a discounted price of $275. After the pre-order phase, which was supposed to end on Dec 7, they were going to sell it for the full retail price of $350. Not sure if they allowed all 5,000 copies to be sold at the discounted pre-order price or if they had a limited stock available at the discounted price. The purchase link says out of stock instead of sold out. I will probably e-mail GKids to see if it is in sold out or not.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
It was sold exclusively on the gkids.com.
Sorry, don't usually visit their website. Also, this is the first time in years that I have seen something be truly exclusive for an anime title in the USA. Even the Funimation steel books eventually wind up on Right Stuf because Best Buy has trouble moving anime products.

Sorry, don't usually visit their website. Also, this is the first time in years that I have seen something be truly exclusive for an anime title in the USA. Even the Funimation steel books eventually wind up on Right Stuf because Best Buy has trouble moving anime products.
Funimation did have 3 exclusive box sets for Cowboy Bebop some time ago, which were very limited. One box set had 3 different steelbooks and the other 2 box sets had digipaks. All 3 versions used different artworks and had different vinyl variants for the soundtrack. Not sure if you were aware of those.

Funimation did have 3 exclusive box sets for Cowboy Bebop some time ago, which were very limited. One box set had 3 different steelbooks and the other 2 box sets had digipaks. All 3 versions used different artworks and had different vinyl variants for the soundtrack. Not sure if you were aware of those.
Was not really aware of it. However, a google result did pull up this box set. I believe this may be one of the ones your talking about. Seller claims there is another listed on Ebay. Also, this link is from a website that is owned by Facebook and I have bought off of in the past. Sellers usually ship really slow from there, though.

Link:

Second One:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marian-Koniuszko
Was not really aware of it. However, a google result did pull up this box set. I believe this may be one of the ones your talking about. Seller claims there is another listed on Ebay. Also, this link is from a website that is owned by Facebook and I have bought off of in the past. Sellers usually ship really slow from there, though.

Link:

Second One: