Mediabook NEW! House of Wax (2005) Limited Mediabook Edition (Cover B) Nameless Media Germany

Jun 8, 2020
House of Wax (2005) was released by Nameless Media this week coming with three different artworks, 333 copies each.

The artwork on the front of cover b is glossy and looks insane with the flowing drops of wax.
Stunning edition!

IMG_8471.jpg

Unboxing video in English

Reactions: tha_lunatic
Unfortunately I had to edit the Youtube link.

Maybe an admin can correct it in my original post. Thanks!

Here´s the working link.

Reactions: tono06
you bought just 1 mediabook and you got the bonus item? i thought you get it only, when you spend 70€+

always got a bonus item, but spent 100€+
now i spent 150€ and i didnt get a bonus item, feck you nameless media!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Wax should have been glow in the dark effect, missed opportunity there!
Hopefully it drops in price eventually

Haha I would have missed that one, Now I know it exists lol. But anyway I wouldn´t have bought it. Same cover like on the steelbook on all editions, here with another color - little boring, but the Disc seems to have remasterd Audio

Most of these mediabooks are at least twice the price after release.
I got a couple of Nameless media via Filmundo some even drop in price.
I know some rare ones go up in price....Ginger Snaps trilogie (which I got)
But I am not too worried about this one, just a waiting game and keeping your eyes on ebay.de and filmundo

I got a couple of Nameless media via Filmundo some even drop in price.
I know some rare ones go up in price....Ginger Snaps trilogie (which I got)
But I am not too worried about this one, just a waiting game and keeping your eyes on ebay.de and filmundo
When they are sold out so fast there will be no price drop for sure. Shame that Pretz-Media gave up that Mediabook-thing and it is not comfortable anymore to have an overview for the recent releases. Medienversand only lists the available ones and at the time Mediacs is flooding the market with crap, so that it has become a struggle to point out some relevant ones (also was before, but now more imo)

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
When they are sold out so fast there will be no price drop for sure. Shame that Pretz-Media gave up that Mediabook-thing and it is not comfortable anymore to have an overview for the recent releases. Medienversand only lists the available ones and at the time Mediacs is flooding the market with crap, so that it has become a struggle to point out some relevant ones (also was before, but now more imo)
Forgot about Pretz media, still I am not worried, either way I will find a decent price or just wait until some other label FINALLY picks up this movie.