NFL Draft Thread - Talk about it in here!

there's has been a lot of OL taken so far. The Raiders are complete idiots, no wonder they pick so low every year. The WR they took wasn't even projected in the top 15, they could have traded down if they wanted him that bad. Good news for the 49ers since they got arguabally the best player at 10.

The Chiefs and the Raiders have too many holes, so it really doesn't matter who they take, both teams are gonna suck, yet again, this year. :twisted:

Thats where the 49ers were at a couple years ago when they had absolutley nobody on their team. When it's like that it's all about quantity over quality. After a few years of getting depth to their roster, than they could start to trade up in the draft instead of down.

Who's going to take Rashad Jennings, boy do I like that guy. Get rid of LJ and get Rashad Jennings KC!

And I think KC is going to surprise people this year.

shouldn't this thread be under "sports"??? anyway, i just wanted to point out how stupid my freakin raiders are. all they needed before the draft to get their offence rolling was a good offensive line that could hold back the D and give Russell some time to uinload that freakin arm of his. Why the hell did they wait til their 6th (i think it was 6th) pick to get a TE??? we're pickin up wide receivers and defencive players left right and center. Al Davis needs to die.

shouldn't this thread be under "sports"??? anyway, i just wanted to point out how stupid my freakin raiders are. all they needed before the draft to get their offence rolling was a good offensive line that could hold back the D and give Russell some time to uinload that freakin arm of his. Why the hell did they wait til their 6th (i think it was 6th) pick to get a TE??? we're pickin up wide receivers and defencive players left right and center. Al Davis needs to die.

yes it should be under sports, didnt know we had one like bluclan.. lol.