Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: August 5, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - CeDe - Amazon DE
Price: €22.99

71Y6W8SlvBS._SL1001_.jpg

71Z6AGqKm-S._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the resources listed, only Amazon DE used to ship to the states, I believe. Well, I know they did because I ordered from them regularly and got my orders and I live in Maine. the others...I don't think so. Sadly Amazon DE no longer does. Very sad.
I just ordered a bunch of steelbooks this month from Amazon.de
occationally, certain items say no shipping to U.S.
why? Not sure. But 95% of items I select have no problem shipping to U.S.
(the shipping cost has gone up dramatically, though).
apparently this particular steelbook is one of those that (for whatever reason) says no shipping to U.S.

Of the resources listed, only Amazon DE used to ship to the states, I believe. Well, I know they did because I ordered from them regularly and got my orders and I live in Maine. the others...I don't think so. Sadly Amazon DE no longer does. Very sad.
I’m not so sure Amazon.de won’t eventually ship this to the US. Since the pandemic started I recall some other releases that weren’t initially shipping to the US early during preorder but then became available. I think Duel was one of them. Sometimes German steelbooks also show up on Amazon.es with US shipping.

I’m not so sure Amazon.de won’t eventually ship this to the US. Since the pandemic started I recall some other releases that weren’t initially shipping to the US early during preorder but then became available. I think Duel was one of them. Sometimes German steelbooks also show up on Amazon.es with US shipping.
None of the Amazon's allow international preorders.
Once release date arrives you will be able to order for international delivery as normal

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and JGCramp