Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: August 5, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - CeDe - Amazon DE
Price: €22.99

71Y6W8SlvBS._SL1001_.jpg

71Z6AGqKm-S._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not so sure Amazon.de won’t eventually ship this to the US. Since the pandemic started I recall some other releases that weren’t initially shipping to the US early during preorder but then became available. I think Duel was one of them. Sometimes German steelbooks also show up on Amazon.es with US shipping.
I just got a giant package from Amazon.de today with 5 releases.
they have been doing the same business they always have. (I also got an order from them a few weeks ago - and many times throughout the pandemic.)
maybe, as @StifflersDad mentioned, they only have restrictions on pre release orders.
their shipping rates have increased quite a bit, though.

No, they didn't hit me up for shipping, which is surprising to me. Not sure if I'll incur custom's chargers.
Same here. I also preordered this and a few other steelbooks from CeDe and was really surprised when my total didn’t include a shipping charge to the US.

What customs charge would you be worried about to the US? Doesn’t the value have to exceed $800 for customs to tax you?

As a Sony release looking forward to this popping up in the UK.
As for the art - haven't checked to see who's responsible but looks picture perfect to me in the Arrow style reminding me of the work of say Graham Humphreys
1627898829994.png
1627899228901.png

No, they didn't hit me up for shipping, which is surprising to me. Not sure if I'll incur custom's chargers.
If you are based in USA you would not have custom charges on Blu-ray imports from Europe
You would have to be importing a order with a value over $800 to end up paying customs fess on Blu-ray imports
USA threshold on imports used to $200 but was increased to $800 in 2016

It's when customers based in UK are importing goods from outside UK and customers based in EU who are importing goods from outside EU that get hit for Vat
Customs duty would also apply for customers based in UK/Europe on blu-ray imports from outside UK/Europe if value of goods was over £135/€150 and if the item was manfactured outside UK/Europe

Are you based in USA or UK/Europe

Reactions: jaws finatic
If you are based in USA you would not have custom charges on Blu-ray imports from Europe
You would have to be importing a order with a value over $800 to end up paying customs fess on Blu-ray imports
USA threshold on imports used to $200 but was increased to $800 in 2016

It's when customers based in UK are importing goods from outside UK and customers based in EU who are importing goods from outside EU that get hit for Vat
Customs duty would also apply for customers based in UK/Europe on blu-ray imports from outside UK/Europe if value of goods was over £135/€150 and if the item was manfactured outside UK/Europe

Are you based in USA or UK/Europe
My order makes mention of possible VAT and customs charges so i was unsure how that works. Looks like I'm good to go, though. Thanks for the info!!

Now I have to hope they don't send it in a paper envelope. This is my first go round with cede.

Reactions: paulboland
My order makes mention of possible VAT and customs charges so i was unsure how that works. Looks like I'm good to go, though. Thanks for the info!!

Now I have to hope they don't send it in a paper envelope. This is my first go round with cede.
Their system likely just auto list that info for customers for orders with a delivery address outside Europe
Even though it don't apply to customers in USA

That's unless you ordered 30 copies :rofl: as that would take it over $800

have you got steelbooks from them before? if so how are they for shipping their stuff or their costumer service?
First time. Shipped on the second and they listed the 5th as the expected delivery date, which seems unlikely unless they sent it DHL express. That would unexpected considering the shipping was free.

I read somewhere - maybe earlier in this thread - that their steelbook packaging is like Zavvi. I’m happy to let you know how it goes when my steelbook arrives.

Reactions: tono06
First time. Shipped on the second and they listed the 5th as the expected delivery date, which seems unlikely unless they sent it DHL express. That would unexpected considering the shipping was free.

I read somewhere - maybe earlier in this thread - that their steelbook packaging is like Zavvi. I’m happy to let you know how it goes when my steelbook arrives.
Awesome! keep me posted and thanks bud!

I'm more than a little stunned at this latest 'shipping' development. I was surprised when i ordered that shipping was free, especially to the U.S.

But I'm literally floored that it is free, AND they use DHL! If it is like zavvi packaging, and it's DHL, there is not much chance of damage to the product.

Pretty optimistic at receiving non tarnished goods with this news.

Same, it's in stock" at amazon. Why aren't they shipping??? :mad:
Do they ship to Canada/US? this shows sold out but I have VPN on my phone and it wont turn off, stupid cell phone.
I just want to be sure it's in stock. It would change if I go home quick now or couple hours from now.

I'm more than a little stunned at this latest 'shipping' development. I was surprised when i ordered that shipping was free, especially to the U.S.

But I'm literally floored that it is free, AND they use DHL! If it is like zavvi packaging, and it's DHL, there is not much chance of damage to the product.

Pretty optimistic at receiving non tarnished goods with this news.
I don’t know - and honestly don’t believe - they use DHL express and ship it for free. All I know for sure is that my shipping e-mail, which was went on the 2nd, lists the expected delivery date as August 5. But that email also didn’t include a tracking number so I have know idea until I actually receive my order.

I can’t say I really expect that it will arrive today. I’d figure it will actually take a few weeks. But either way I’ll let you know when it arrives.