Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: August 5, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - CeDe - Amazon DE
Price: €22.99

71Y6W8SlvBS._SL1001_.jpg

71Z6AGqKm-S._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If these really were shipped I'd have expected some locals to have received theirs by now. No in hand pics yet...?

And how are CEDE making any profit from this? They are the lowest at €19 compared to €23 elsewhere AND that includes free international shipping? :confused:

I don’t know - and honestly don’t believe - they use DHL express and ship it for free. All I know for sure is that my shipping e-mail, which was went on the 2nd, lists the expected delivery date as August 5. But that email also didn’t include a tracking number so I have know idea until I actually receive my order.

I can’t say I really expect that it will arrive today. I’d figure it will actually take a few weeks. But either way I’ll let you know when it arrives.
oh

R.19de97484530e6f892c6c30753c6e3a8

• Haha
Reactions: JGCramp
At 19 euros free shipping to Canada this was a steal, looks great. I hope the PQ and audio are decent. Can anyone attest to this?

For future reference, prices on CeDe include shipping. I bought from them before. They don't give you a tracking number, but my order arrived safely!

sh....i waited too long to order from CeDe and now its sold out, but since amazon is back i got that instead just crossing fingers it arrives in good shape....