Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: August 5, 2021
Purchase links: Saturn - Media Markt - CeDe - Amazon DE
Price: €22.99

71Y6W8SlvBS._SL1001_.jpg

71Z6AGqKm-S._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched the german disc last night and looked like it could be cut in a few scenes. Does anyone know if it is censored as did Google it but no results came up. Just need to know if I need an uncut disc.

Watched the german disc last night and looked like it could be cut in a few scenes. Does anyone know if it is censored as did Google it but no results came up. Just need to know if I need an uncut disc.
It hasn't been properly checked yet on schnittberichte.com, that's why it still says "allegedly uncut" here:

Notld.jpg

Reactions: crib79
That it´s uncut is the reason, why it was released. It was banned before June 2020 and since then the movie was released in different collector´s editions as Mediabook, VHS-Style edition and now as Steelbook - all uncut.

Reactions: crib79
Reactions: tono06
First time. Shipped on the second and they listed the 5th as the expected delivery date, which seems unlikely unless they sent it DHL express. That would unexpected considering the shipping was free.

I read somewhere - maybe earlier in this thread - that their steelbook packaging is like Zavvi. I’m happy to let you know how it goes when my steelbook arrives.
So you got it yet? If so how is the package material?

But I think I saw somewhere CeDe uses boxes like zavvi, that’s what I’m counting on because if they do I’ll start giving them my money instead of Amazon…
I didn’t realize you bought from Amazon. I’ll let you know as soon as it arrives.

Reactions: tono06
Got mine today from cede no postage and no customs. Bargain at £16.25 and a nice bit of artwork to boot!

Just a shame there wasn’t any gloss or bossing. But still better than nothing