Nightcrawler (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 13, 2013
West Sussex, UK
Release date: March 2nd, 2015
Purchase link: here (ships only within UK)
Price: £14.99 (instore @ HMV) / £17.99 (online @ eOne)
Notes: Majority of print run qty to be sold by HMV
Initially listed as eOne Exclusive 1st.

Group buy: Click here or via Naughtius Maximus

nightcrawler.jpg
nightcrawler.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are not shipping outside the UK anymore, right? I remember ordering "Drive" from the old hmv online store to Germany, but this one doesn't seem to work anymore :confused:
Did you try Hmv.ie or Xtravision.ie??

For whatever reason the Irish site links are never posted in the OP's for HMV items, only the UK ones. And they don't ship outside mainland UK.

The Paddys are always overlooked :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flash
How many copies did they make of this? On Ebay there are only 2 copies for around $80 but so are the novamedia copies and those are still on the shelves 6-9 months later because the print run was krazy for a film like this. I'd certainly like a copy but the price really revolves around the print run, higher print run longer I can wait to get a good price.

How many copies did they make of this? On Ebay there are only 2 copies for around $80 but so are the novamedia copies and those are still on the shelves 6-9 months later because the print run was krazy for a film like this. I'd certainly like a copy but the price really revolves around the print run, higher print run longer I can wait to get a good price.

I would expect this to have had the standard 4k run, but who knows?!

I think the UK release had the benefit of being the 1st steelbook for this film and also being moderately priced.
Novamedia's steelbook came out over 6 months later, and i think the hype around the film had died down by then.

While I enjoyed the film, I wasn't interested in double dipping by then. I suspect this was a feeling shared by other collectors hence why Novamedia still has stock left.

I would expect this to have had the standard 4k run, but who knows?!

I think the UK release had the benefit of being the 1st steelbook for this film and also being moderately priced.
Novamedia's steelbook came out over 6 months later, and i think the hype around the film had died down by then.

While I enjoyed the film, I wasn't interested in double dipping by then. I suspect this was a feeling shared by other collectors hence why Novamedia still has stock left.
I love this movie. Oscar worthy performance of Gylenhaal if you ask me

http://www.xtra-vision.co.uk/Nightcrawler/xv-movies-games-entertainment/pd/113731

Use code STEEL10 for 10% off, £16.19 delivered