Ninja tip -Shop through links & support hidefninja.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey folks! I just wanted to point out to you all - whenever you make a purchase on any of the sites that give us credit, meaning ones we are affiliated to, it will help HiDefNinja.

So meaning - ANYTHING you purchase on the following sites - this is by clicking on the link in the first post of a discussion thread:

thread_link.jpg

Or, clicking on any of the links that show in the notices section at the top of the forum, BEFORE you make your purchase.

notice_links.jpg

1) Amazon Canada
2) Amazon USA
3) Amazon Germany
4) Amazon UK
5) Amazon France
6) Amazon Japan
7) Play.com
8) Zavvi.com
9) Best Buy.com
10) Yes Asia
11) Ebay.com

This does not mean just movies. We get credit for anything you purchase immediately after you click the link on our forum.

Here are some examples:

New football shoes
510i1KP8aEL._SS45_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006ONK9LM/?tag=hidefnin-20

A new blanket
41eHG%2BU0chL._SS40_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008C9D6CK/?tag=hidefnin-20

A graphic novel
51NbsGVcMhL._SY300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1607066874/?tag=hidefnin-20

Well, you get the idea. Please remember, any and all of your clicks help! Thank you for the support!

Last edited:
Andy, let's say someone posts the link to a price drop in the relevant thread. Would you still get the credit if I clicked on the link in their post or should I find a link to Amazon (for example) in the notices section to make it count?

Just want to make sure every credit that you deserve is definitely coming your way ;)

Andy, let's say someone posts the link to a price drop in the relevant thread. Would you still get the credit if I clicked on the link in their post or should I find a link to Amazon (for example) in the notices section to make it count?

Just want to make sure every credit that you deserve is definitely coming your way ;)

Yes, that is automatic. Any link that is posted in a thread on this forum, as in any amazon affiliate, will give us credit. Same results for some of the other retailers I mention in the OP.

However, let's say in between you clicking on our link, you visit another forum and then click their link...and then you purchase your item.

As a result, it is likely you have "wiped out" our credit, and given it to them if they use a similar service.

Or perhaps, you visit amazon directly without visiting here first. There is a chance in that situation that we may not receive credit for that purchase as well.

So as a general rule, any link you click on this forum should give us credit, unless it was a link a member cut and pasted from somewhere else. (If anyone spotted that, please report that post).

I will definetly do this as well from now on!! Thanks to this forums I would never know about all these awesome steelbook releases!! Credit has to be given where it is deserved!!

Status
Not open for further replies.