[Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] HDN Print #2 Variant (blue)

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
It is with much pleasure that I offer our wonderful community a chance at winning this limited edition screen print by our very own AlexG!

Print details:

18x24 (easy framing!)
4 colors including metallic ink
Edition of 50

hdn_print3.jpg

All you have to do in order to participate in this giveaway is list one item, be it a steelbook, print or blu ray, that you would not have bought were it not for hearing about it on HDN.

This giveaway ends on 2/5/14

For me, it would have to be one of my Top 3 FAVORITE Steelbooks of 2013:
Lawrence of Arabia 1/4 slip (HDzeta). Signed up for the GB just after reaching my 30 posts. Would have NEVER had the chance to own this work of art had I not joined HDN.

THANKS TO WHITE RAT FOR THE GIVEAWAY, AND HDN FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO ON A DAILY BASIS!!!

For me will it will be HMV Exclusive Thor seeing has it came out before i started fully collecting and after reading and seeing the pictures i had to have it. Now it sits on the top shelf with the rest of the Avengers Phase 1&2 steelbooks.

Game of Thrones BB exclusive packaging might had slip under my radar if it wasn't for HDN.

Thanks! :thumbs:

Would not have bought (or known about) any Blufans release without hearing about it on HDN.

Thanks for the giveaway.

It would have to be my Wall-E steelbook. As soon as I saw it on here I had to get me a copy. Glad I did, it arrived with a little dent but still is my pride and joy.

Unlike a lot of people (here and abroad) who go on YouTube and don't say the reason they found out or have amazing editions to show off, I give all due respect to HDN because without Hi Def Ninja I wouldn't know about anything worth collecting! HDN is the reason why I am the collector I am today! :bow:

Awesome giveaway :scat:

It's impossible to pick just 1 as I probably wouldn't have heard of 360 of my total without being on here :D

Has to be 'Oz: The Great And Powerful BluFans SteelBook' - not my sort of film but with all the positive feedback on here I just had to buy it - and wow :drool:

Thank you for the Give Away

Another great giveaway! Love this art by AlexG :drool:

The answer to the question is easy... HDN exclusive # 1 of course

And how glad I am that I bought one! :scat:

Steelbooks 070613 015.jpg

Steelbooks 070613 003.jpg

Still looking forward to exclusive # 2 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to be steelbooks in general for me, I didn't bother much with steelbooks until I joined this site, now I'm addicted to both the site and steelbooks lol.

Thanks for the giveaway.