[NINJA WEEK EXCLUSIVE] Zavvi 10% discount code!! (Promotion Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
With huge thanks to our friends at Zavvi, we have been given a special HDN exclusive 10% discount code to use off Steelbooks bought directly from Zavvi

Please use this discount code when checking out -

The code will be live for 24 hours :) :scat::thumbs:

Note: 24 hour promotion has concluded

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice little treat. Ordered Wolf, Fantastic Four and X-Men 3. Can always cancel if they end up cheaper elsewhere but for now they're pretty decently priced :)

Thanks to everyone at HDN for working hard.
Happy birthday, here's to many more.

Finally caved and bought the Ghibli steels using this code and my Zavvi 'Rewardz' points... managed to snag them for £16.57 each. Thanks HDN/Zavvi! :oohyeah:

Canceled Thor, and bought it again with the code ;)

I hope you actually bought it again with the code first and then cancelled your original order? That's what I always do. May be a bit paranoid, bit I'd be pretty peeved off if it went out of stock in those few moments between cancelling and re-ordering! As an example, the recent limited stock of Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol at a reasonable price via Play.com suddenly disappeared as I was in the process of ordering one! So it can happen! Fortunately, I already own a copy of that particular title, but it does have a small dent in it.

Reactions: Ataneruo
Is the code still active then? I can't get it to work with the Aliens steelbook pre-order. :dunno:

Hey noodles, I just spot checked and it worked with Aliens. Code is HAPPYBIRTHDAYHDN. Should still work....good luck!

Sorry DB, I meant Alien (not Aliens). :emb:

But yeah... just to make sure, I also tried it with Aliens and it worked fine. I also previously used it with WWOS and the Ghibli steels, so maybe it's just items that have been added to Zavvi AFTER the code was activated that it won't work with...?

Status
Not open for further replies.