Drums, PA
Buy Nintendo 3DS Handhelds:

Amazon
Wal-Mart
Best Buy
Target
Zavvi

new3ds_2014_630pxhedimg.jpg

Well, i'm finally getting one. I bought a used "New' 3DS XL, from somebody on another site for $140 shipped. It's supposedly in like new condition. I was curious to see how many other 3DS owners are on the site.

I dont use my 3DS consoles as much as I used to, as I have finished most of the games on them and none of the upcoming titles interest me really. But I have 3DS Orginal Black Zelda Triforce Edition (planning on selling it), Pokemon XY Red 3DS XL, New 3DS in Black and a Clear Red 2DS (which is great for old DS games, and reminds me of the old GBAs)

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Been picking up a few games, over the weekend. Grabbed Cave Story 3D (Need The Slipcover), Crush3D, Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario Sticker Star, and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

I'll be getting rid of my PS VITA sometime soon.

Got my N3DsXL back in february and I'm really pleased with it. Didn't have a 3Ds or a DS before so the games catalog available to me is huge. At the moment I'm playing MH4U qnd I've already beated Zelda MM, Zelda OoT and Pokemon Ruby Omega. Great console :)

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
Have a few more games on the way. Fantasy Life, New Super Mario Bros. 2 , and Lord Of Magna: Maiden Heaven, are all on their way to me as well.