[NL] blurayisnice's Shop - SteelBooks, Collector's Items & More! **SALE**

Feb 24, 2013
Mount Doom
- Most items are new and sealed.
- Everything that's not sealed, is in good or mint condition (no dents, scratches, etc.).
- I ship worldwide.
- Shipping costs not included.
- PayPal fees are included.

- Prices are in GBP. Use http://www.xe.com to convert to your local currency.

LAST UPDATE: 07 January, 2016

Buy 2 = 10% extra discount, buy 4 or more = 20% extra discount

- Price reductions on everything!
- Selling my entire Blu-Ray SteelBook & Collectible's Collection
- Worldwide shipping

STEELBOOKS - ALL SEALED

PHOTOS OF STEELBOOKS (Link to Album)

Wreck it-Ralph (Zavvi) - 20
Life of Pi (Taiwan + Booklet, Bookcover, 3D) - 17
Life of Pi (South-Korea, 3D) - 17
Star Trek XI (Zavvi) - 9
Star Trek: Into Darkness - Amazon UK Exclusive - 12
Star Trek: Into Darkness - Mediamarkt Exclusive - 9
Skyfall - 14
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 7.2 with Slipcover - 8
Ghostbusters - 6
Cast Away (DE) - 11
The Dark Knight + Batman Begins - UK Jumbo Steelbook - 17
The A-Team - 8
Ted - 6
Iron Man 3 (Germany) - 7
Seven Psychopaths - 7
The Bourne Legacy - 7
North by Northwest - 8
Ratatouille - DE - 11
Zombieland (Play.com Original Release) - 8
The Town - 9
Safehouse - 7
E.T. German Release - 7
Lifeboat - 10
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - NL - 10

PS3 GAME SteelBook (Sealed): Batman: Arkham Knight - 20

STEELBOOKS - UNSEALED

All steelbooks below are in good to perfect/mint condition (from my own collection).

PHOTOS OF STEELBOOKS (Link to Album)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (3D) - 9
Ted - 5
Safehouse - 5
Lifeboat -
Demons & Demons 2 - 9
Chronicle - 10
Batman Begins - 8
Taken 2 - 8
Wrath of the Titans 3D (Best Buy 1st Release) - 9
Gran Torino - 7
The Hunger Games (1st HMV release) - 10
Pacific Rim 3D - 9
A Beautiful Mind - 11
Total Recal (1st HMV release) - 11
Snow White and the Huntsman - 8
Silent Running - 10
Kill Bill 1 & 2 - 12

BOX-SETS, LIMITED EDITIONS, COLLECTOR'S ITEMS, DIGIBOOKS - ALL SEALED

Nothing at the moment, however, I consider selling/trading my Walking Dead set, which consists of the Season 2 Limited Edition / OOP ''Zombiehead'' edition with the screwdriver in the eye PLUS the Season 3 limited edition ''Fish Tank''.

OTHER STUFF - ALL SEALED / NEW

Cinema Retro Magazines, 2 editions of each.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobino66 and Nickcx
Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Forrest Gump and a bunch of other less rare titles sold.
Also sold 1 ''Walking Dead'' S3 fish tank, but 1 (from own collection) remains :).

Update!

A lot sold;

Iron Man 1 (Play.com) gone
Iron Man 2 (Play.com) gone
Only 1 left of The Avengers 3D SteelBook
Only 1 left of Walking Dead Season 3 Limited Edition

Thor 3D (with Helmet, sealed) still available

Firefly SteelBook sold
Toy Story 2 sold

I can take orders for the next 5 days, after that not anymore (until July), so if you're interested in something, contact me as soon as possible.

The steelbooks are already discounted, but if you buy over 110 GBP additional 10% OFF.

LAST DAY TO BUY SOMETHING!!

A LOT SOLD;

THE THING = GONE
CAPTIAN AMERICA WILL PROBABLY BE SOLD SOON
SAME FOR THE INCREDIBLE HULK

BIG DISCOUNT ON THE THOR & WALKING DEAD SET

CHECK OUT MY UPDATED LISTINGS ON EBAY (see link in opening post)

I was abroad for my studies, but I will be able to trade/sell again from the beginning of June.

If you're interested in any of my items for sale/trade, you can already contact me and reserve something :).

Think the price is too high? Make an offer :)

The Thor 3D + SteelBook + Helmet set is (temporarily) available again.
I will decide on the new price (obviously higher than the old one) within 1-2 days.

Until that time, anyone who is interested can send me offers. The original price was 130 GBP.

For people interested in the Thor helmet I want to make it clear that a deal was agreed 4 months ago at the original price with me just before seller left his home. Now suddenly that there is more interest in it he has gone back on his word and is unwilling to honour the deal.
Not a trustworthy way to behave. Complete BS.

You had the chance to pay for it back then, but said that you ''wouldn't be home in time'' (you sent that message, so you obviously had access to the internet and thus PayPal. I don't see why you wouldn't be home in time, it's not like PayPal can't be accessed outside of your home).

Since there were no other buyers at the time, I told you that I would set it aside, not really expecting a major price surge or increased demand.

Fast forward +/- 5 months; I update the thread on here and the other forum, and immediately receive 5 messages from others who are interested.

I wondered why this sudden interest? I go online, check the usual sites (eBay and Amazon) and see that the price has gone up A LOT since I left 5 months ago.

An UNSEALED, NON-3D, UN-NUMBERED, WITHOUT HELMET steelbook version of ''Thor'' is currently @ 140 GBP and counting (ongoing auction).

The cheapest SEALED version (non helmet, non numbered) I could find is around 230 - 260 GBP, which is DOUBLE THE PRICE of what I initially asked, and it's still INFERIOR to my version.

I am not in need of the money, so it would be ridiculous to sell it for less than half its current value.

Had you paid for it back then (and again; you had the chance to pay for it, and I had still enough time to ship it to you) you would have had this beautiful set in your collection right now, and yes, for the 130 GBP.

You skipped that opportunity.

Furthermore, I only said that I would set it aside for you. I never said that I would set it aside for you for its current price. And when I told you about when I would return, you never even cared to reply. You only replied MONTHS later when I upped the thread. That's not how it works.

Anyway, I offered you the opportunity to make an offer. Since you were mature enough to make this public, you don't have this opportunity anymore.

This is the final thing I have and will say about this.

For reference:

This is currently the cheapest sealed Thor steelbook on eBay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thor-Blu-...425?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item58c4610031

250 GBP.
Without 3D disc.
Without helmet.
Not a numbered edition.

Double the price and half the content of my edition. Using this logic, current prices, etc. my edition could be valued at anywhere between 300-500 GBP.

(And 250 GBP is not even my new price. Not yet decided what, but definitely much lower than that, which is still a great deal considering its rarity).

Last edited:
Update (new price for Thor):

''Thor Blu-Ray + 3D Blu-Ray + Digital Copy + Numbered Helmet Limited Collector's Edition'' has been added.

The price is based on recent SOLD listings on eBay.co.uk.

On 18 May, 2015, a sealed NON 3D, NON NUMBERED, NON Helmet edition of this steelbook sold for 150 GBP (+ shipping, BIN) on eBay.co.uk:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/THOR-STEELBOOK-/321746568459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ae997050b

On 22 May, 2015, a sealed Japanese Limited Edition, NON 3D, NON NUMBERED, NON Helmet edition of this steelbook sold for 208 GBP (+ shipping, auction) on eBay.co.uk:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thor-1000...010?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aaa1b8f2a

On 15 April, 2015, a Thor 3D+Helmet edition (same as mine) sold for 280+ (+ shipping) in an auction on eBay.de.
http://www.ebay.de/itm/THOR-3D-BluR...31?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item2c9968c93b

Based on this information, the new price for my set will be set at 195 GBP (LOWER than the price for a non 3d, non numbered, non helmet edition), with some space for negotiations (if purchased with other product(s)).

UPDATE!!

I will be back home in a few days, everyone who reserved something just got an update in their mailbox.

Price for the ''Thor'' steelbook set will be lowered to 180 GBP for the next 2 days only, after that, it will be fixed at 230 GBP until sold.