lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase links: 101 Films - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.69 (Amazon) - £19.99 (101 Films - HMV) - £15.49 (Zavvi)

NMOG2.PNG

Last edited:
Delve into the mind of notorious serial killer Ted Bundy in this gripping drama from director Amber Sealey. Written by C. Robert Cargill (Doctor Strange) based on actual interview transcripts, and starring Elijah Wood (The Lord of the Rings), Luke Kirby (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel) and Aleksa Palladino (The Irishman), No Man of God recounts the final years of Bundy's life, as the FBI make one last attempt to secure the truth about his horrific crimes. Bill Hagmaier (Elijah Wood), an agent in the FBI's Behavioural Analysis Unit, is assigned to probe the dangerous mind of convicted serial killer Ted Bundy (Luke Kirby) prior to his execution. Considered by his superiors to have little chance of gaining insight into the motives and actions of the guarded and evasive Bundy, Hagmaier nonetheless establishes a rapport with the killer, but with time running out before Bundy is given the chair, can Hagmaier get the answers he's looking for and gain closure for the victims' families?

Limited Edition Blu-ray contents:

- Interview with Elijah Wood
- Interview with Luke Kirby
- Interview with Aleksa Palladino
- Limited edition rigid-box packaging with brand-new commissioned art by Thomas Walker
- Limited edition artcards

Reactions: sinusR2
Have watched quite a lot of the Bundy stuff over the years but haven't seen this.
Like the packaging and have quite a few of the 101 releases so ill have to pick this up :thumbs:

Reactions: lenticularis
i like the full slip without the ''101'' , hope the move to do future full-slips this way.

i like the full slip without the ''101'' , hope the move to do future full-slips this way.
I don't think they will, this is just a stand-alone release. All Black label LE releases will still be in the White slipcase with numbered spin.

This will be the same as the Silent night release and the quality of that wasn't bad at all :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Daubt