Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: No One Will Save You

Genre: Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Brian Duffield

Cast: Kaitlyn Dever, Geraldine Singer, Zack Duhame, Dari Lynn Griffin, Rose Bianca Grue, Elizabeth Kaluev, Lauren L. Murray, Ginger Cressman, Devyn Sandidge, Evangeline Rose, John Cortes

Release: 2023-09-22

Plot: A young woman who's been alienated from her community finds herself in a face-off against a host of extraterrestrial beings who threaten her future while forcing her to deal with her past.

Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 11.16.48 AM.png

I thought because of the thumbnail this might be a meta take to the alien invasion genre... but nope. Turns out it's looks straight up scary.

Looks good tho. Reminds me a bit of A Quiet Place.

Last edited:
This looked good. Next they announce this is part of the Cloverfield universe ...

(Btw, I guessed the "this one is different" - line)

I'm always most scared about hiding behind/under the bed, I guess it's something from the childhood.
But I gotta say why are we getting the dumb and naked aliens again, like in Shyamalan's Signs...

Seriously can’t wait for this. Kaitlyn Dever is such a good actress too

Reactions: Noodles
Got the 8.8gb 2160p file since yesterday.
Realizing we could have streaming quality UHD video on DVD9 discs since 1997...

Watched this when it first arrived on D+. It’s… ok. I appreciated them trying to do something different with the ‘greys’ but wow I’m done with it all and the idea that extraterrestrials have ‘terrestrial’ features. Bring on the truly alien aliens!

Watched this yesterday & really enjoyed it, one of them movies I wished had had a cinema run & wasn’t a straight to streaming movie.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database