The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 25th, 2015
Purchase link: MediaMarkt.de
Price: EUR 14.90

Karate-Tiger---Uncut-(Limited-Steelbook-Edition)-[Blu-ray] (1).png

Beautiful steelbook for an absolute classic film. I just hope they have the correct training music on this one as I know there are SEVERAL releases in circulation.

Thanks to MM online Store:stop::jacked:,looked good on first sight,the cardboard box was fully intact and this is the result after taking off the wrapping:spitout::spitout::spitout::
View attachment 189857
View attachment 189858
View attachment 189859

Well,someone is going to explain this to me at my local MM on Monday, otherwise ..........................:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry to see that. I hope you get a quick replacement.

Skip to 58 mins 23 seconds in that youtube video and please confirm they have the same music in this blu ray ?

Thanks to MM online Store:stop::jacked:,looked good on first sight,the cardboard box was fully intact and this is the result after taking off the wrapping:spitout::spitout::spitout::
View attachment 189857
View attachment 189858
View attachment 189859

Well,someone is going to explain this to me at my local MM on Monday, otherwise ..........................:mad::mad::mad:
The sound in that training sequence is "nobody told you" in this steelbook and not the one in the youtube video.

Dammit. The one in the youtube video is the one I remember when I watched this as a kid ... The "nobody told you" is a good song as well.

Last edited: