No Time to Die (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #70) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong

35E7316E-3F22-414C-85AC-FC62746B5C0E.jpegF0014739-08E4-4B99-A621-137DA2E3500A.jpeg02.jpg03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a nice steel for the movie. But the villain like in Thor: Love & Thunder could have used a few more minutes to extend his story since I liked Rami's villain portrayal.
Imagine the great films we could have, if they weren't re-edited on the fly to satisfy some gut reaction of a great unwashed test screening... // long live control freak directors

This is a nice steel for the movie. But the villain like in Thor: Love & Thunder could have used a few more minutes to extend his story since I liked Rami's villain portrayal.
Agree, on both accounts. Both characters had such potential. It's not as if either were bad as is, I just felt they weren't either fully realised or appreciated. There's certainly a sh*t load of scenes for both that were cut, I have no doubt. 10mins more screen time for each really would have helped fill out their arc.

Agree, on both accounts. Both characters had such potential. It's not as if either were bad as is, I just felt they weren't either fully realised or appreciated. There's certainly a sh*t load of scenes for both that were cut, I have no doubt. 10mins more screen time for each really would have helped fill out their arc.
Damn, was going to agree with you, but - then it's you.

Alternatively, the could have just used the huge screen time to do the job right.

Reactions: Granada
Damn, was going to agree with you, but - then it's you.
C'mon dude, that was a sh*tty ass comment, just for the sake of posting a sh*tty ass comment. There wasn't anything remotely provocative going on there. Best to just drop it now and move on, life is far too short.

A few posts have been deleted to tidy up the thread.

If you have a problem with another member, then please either take it to PM or consider using the ignore feature.

Reactions: Thor_Odinson_ESP
I did, they couldn't cope. Only public insults.
But wasn’t you publicly insulting too? Changing your profile pic and tag line to mock Sam? And there was no insults thrown in here, just someone explaining how to block someone...
To which Sam replied with a non insulting message and tried to reason with you.

I think somewhere down the line you’ve misread something or something has happened in a thread between you and Sam (i remember seeing you get really aggy with him out of nowhere the other month and it’s escalated from that out of absolutely nothing - can’t remember the thread)

You can’t mock someone and then cry wolf that you’ve been insulted playing the victim and reporting posts for abuse when it’s been mostly you and a slight part of tit for tat. Although the reported for stupidly comment proper made me chuckle I won’t lie

Reactions: samdavies