No Time to Die (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Finland]

Ranavalone

You have to be tough in Finland
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Apr 21, 2013
Finland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: CDON (ships only within Finland)
Price: TBA
Notes: Nordic four-country (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) common release

Bro, are you for real?
What seems to be the source of the confusion? ;)

Yes, the film isn't out yet in theaters - and nobody knows for certain when it will happen.

Subsequently, physical media releases are also way off; possibly, maybe, perhaps in 2021.

On the other hand, this film will absolutely get steelbook releases all over the world, and at least one retailer is certain enough to put up a product page for it.

So, what would be the magic date to wait for before creating a release thread and why? It's not like the thread is using an exorbitant amount of space on HDN servers :LOL:

What seems to be the source of the confusion? ;)

Yes, the film isn't out yet in theaters - and nobody knows for certain when it will happen.

Subsequently, physical media releases are also way off; possibly, maybe, perhaps in 2021.

On the other hand, this film will absolutely get steelbook releases all over the world, and at least one retailer is certain enough to put up a product page for it.

So, what would be the magic date to wait for before creating a release thread and why? It's not like the thread is using an exorbitant amount of space on HDN servers :LOL:

..wasn't anything against you... we're just having some innocent fun:thumbs:

Reactions: britmotley
Nope - Cinema release just pushed back again to April 2021...
Damn and apparently Regal theaters are shutting down till next year. I wonder how long AMC will last. There’s virtually nothing new showing up in them. I go To catch some smaller flicks, but the theaters are virtually empty. The last movie I went to had a total of 3 people. I’m not sure how theaters can survive without business for almost a year (and that assumes things pick up in the spring, which isn’t a given). I know many hate theaters, but I love modern theaters.

Damn and apparently Regal theaters are shutting down till next year. I wonder how long AMC will last. There’s virtually nothing new showing up in them. I go To catch some smaller flicks, but the theaters are virtually empty. The last movie I went to had a total of 3 people. I’m not sure how theaters can survive without business for almost a year (and that assumes things pick up in the spring, which isn’t a given). I know many hate theaters, but I love modern theaters.
Cineworld here in the UK (part of the same group, but under different branding):

Last edited:
It now looks like Cineworld will be closing all it's cinemas in the UK.
Was really looking forward to seeing this in November. :(
Man I'm gutted reading this on the news this morning. That's literally all cinemas within an hours drive from where I live closing:(

Man I'm gutted reading this on the news this morning. That's literally all cinemas within an hours drive from where I live closing:(
I’ve still got AMC, which is where I normally go (cuz 21usd/month for more movies than I can actually watch, in a month, is too good to pass up on), but I suspect they’re going to follow suit. If that happens, then I’m guessing pretty much all movies will be put off until next year or air On streaming services.