Cancelled No Tomorrow (Season 1) [CW]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
NO TOMORROW - CW
When a risk-averse female procurement manager at an Amazon-like distribution center falls in love with a man who lives life to the fullest because he believes the apocalypse is imminent, it leads to comedic and poignant results as they embark on a quest to fulfill their individual bucket lists.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@tridon I know you are a fan. Sorry about the Cancelation.
I personally loved the pilot, but felt things kind of went down hill from there...

Yeah, just read about the cancellation earlier today. Pretty bummed about it, to be honest. My wife and I loved watching that show together... though there were some so-so episodes, so I know what you mean. I thought it ended on a good point, though -- one where the show could've continued or ended. I'll still miss it.

Yeah, just read about the cancellation earlier today. Pretty bummed about it, to be honest. My wife and I loved watching that show together... though there were some so-so episodes, so I know what you mean. I thought it ended on a good point, though -- one where the show could've continued or ended. I'll still miss it.

If you're like me, having tv shows that both my wife and I really like to watch together are hard to find.
So i'm sorry that you lost this one.

One thing about this show is it had a VERY likeable cast. I'm sure we will see them in the upcoming pilot seasons new shows.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon