Nobody (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #175) [Czech Republic]

Mar 7, 2019
Release date: August 2, 2023
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 1899 CZK
Note: Full Slip + Lenticular Magnet

filmarena-collection_1_1_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a long time FilmArena collector, and probably have more of their editions than anyone on this forum, but must say this release is boring and uninspired, especially if one already has the Zavvi version.
Maybe no more art/posters were available, don't know.

I'm a long time FilmArena collector, and probably have more of their editions than anyone on this forum, but must say this release is boring and uninspired, especially if one already has the Zavvi version.
Couldn’t agree more. Personally, prefer the black steelbook from Zavvi Collector’s Edition but still think this one will have way better slip case.

What about A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, SHAWSHANK REDMPTION and UNFORGIVEN?!
Clockwork Orange & Shawshank Redemption release are postponed to July. And Unforgiven is already available in Stock.

The WEA steelbook Zavvi is much better for Nobody ... another FAC I won't take .... we wait many months for preorders and they make editions already released and for a price so high.
They should work faster to make editions.

MiniGB open 10.5.
Hey guys,

Just a quick update regarding the GB for this (and also the other upcoming FA titles): we are trying to make happen at least a mini GB for all titles, but at this point we are not sure how many copies we will have in the end so please ignore the date mentioned above. We will confirm again when the GB will happen, if it will happen at all. Sorry, thats all the information we can give atm.

sooo... with this title in the field now, there are still no beauty shots or videos :blackeye:
Filmarenas own little Sasquatch

anyone received this already? release should have been the 2nd August and it's also marked as released on the homepage and still in stock

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB