Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 13, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

4FC62662-21F5-4D91-A56C-A5923F993832.jpeg

C9B9AD63-FE35-470A-BAA4-0F2FBC24C226.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in UK just received all X Men paid no customs and they were shipped out in pairs
Yeah, you won’t pay customs if you’re in the UK as Zavvi are a UK retailer.
Anyone ordering from outside the UK may be liable to customs when importing this, or any other title from Zavvi.

Edit: Sorry, I misread what you were saying. Works the same the other way round, you might get lucky importing from outside the UK but then you might not. It’s hit & miss really.

Yeah, you won’t pay customs if you’re in the UK as Zavvi are a UK retailer.
Anyone ordering from outside the UK may be liable to customs when importing this, or any other title from Zavvi.

Edit: Sorry, I misread what you were saying. Works the same the other way round, you might get lucky importing from outside the UK but then you might not. It’s hit & miss really.
Hopefully, I've been lucky so far touch wood

Don't know quite how to explain or excuse this artwork . . . maybe It's giving the buyer the impression that this movie is shot in aspect ratio 4.00:1 seen in NAPOLEON (1927) etc?

1623461859576.png
1623462025671.png

You should just collaborate with one of the custom printers. Because seeing your concepts compared to the real products is depressing.
That's actually something I've been considering... want to try and do my own premium-like edition with custom steel and slip etc. I've got the right person in mind to help, but I just need to actually find the time to set it all up.

That's actually something I've been considering... want to try and do my own premium-like edition with custom steel and slip etc. I've got the right person in mind to help, but I just need to actually find the time to set it all up.

If I were pairing up with a custom, it would be @mastersofsteel on IG. They’re the only customs I’ve seen that wraps around the edge of the steel plates rather than just trying to find a black edge. Also glossy.

If I were pairing up with a custom, it would be @mastersofsteel on IG. They’re the only customs I’ve seen that wraps around the edge of the steel plates rather than just trying to find a black edge. Also glossy.
Yep, his look great! The guy I'm hoping to use does the same thankfully, plus slips ;)

Reactions: dfoles