Noby Noby Boy
Official Website: http://o--o.jp/

Noby_Noby_Boy_PS_Store_North_America_icon.png

Publisher: Namco Bandai
Developer: Namco Bandai
Platforms: PS3
ESRB Rating: E
Genre: Weird/Action
Players: Single or Local Multiplayer (up to four)
Release Date: February 19, 2009
PSN or Disc: PSN

Best Screenshot (Represents the Game the Best)

Description:
The player takes control of a worm-like quadrupedal character referred to as BOY. Using the controller, the left analog stick moves the front of Boy while the right stick controls the back. By moving both ends in opposite directions, the player can stretch Boy's abdomen to great lengths. The player may maneuver Boy around its environment, interacting with stationary objects like houses, or AI-controlled characters such as barnyard animals.
The player accumulates points by how much they stretch during gameplay. These points can be submitted online via a character called Sun to another character called GIRL. Points submitted online by players to Girl will be added cumulatively, causing Girl to stretch and unlock new levels. Beginning on Earth, Girl has stretched to the Moon, and will proceed onto Mars, then to several other planets, each unlocking new playable environments for Boy to stretch in. The Noby Noby Boy team expected players to take between one to two weeks of cumulative play time to reach the Moon. The moon was reached on February 23, 2009, just four days after release.

Features:
Trophies

3350117296_2f58dd7805.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New update (563MB):

includes:
Local multiplayer!
2D graphic presentation is more animated?
New wobblyness when getting shot out of chimney?
New body color each time you restretch from nothing.
Speaker (music) character with red bow next to my house, jigging to music (eat her and the music gets softer!)
New sound effects: BOY speaks when pooing, random little joyful screams?
Girl Rankings (LS up+SELECT) jump straight to myself, 1st place, last place, cancel
New length stats presentation/rankings (LS right+SELECT)
New sound options (LS left+SELECT)
Select music track (29 music tracks!)
Adjust fart volume
Adjust sound effects volume
Adjust music volume

new video: [media=youtube]_aqMnL7aOJw[/media]

Long time, everyone! This is Takahashi.

Finally, the updated 1.1 version is ready (available now on PSN). Honestly, debugging it was hard for multiplayer as it was a hotbed for bugs. So, if you run into a bug or two, please laugh that off. Since there are more silly updates aside from multiplay, I hope everyone has fun with the game as a whole. By looking at the number of WEBWEBBOY, however, a lot of people don’t seem to have noticed the updates. They may be playing something else and not know about them. But I do wonder when GIRL will reach Mars.

So now FARTBOY is audible. As it says names of the excreted in Japanese and English in a random manner, it’s perfect for 2 to 3-year-olds to study languages. Wouldn’t it be interesting to have it encompass entire languages, like excreting with a certain button held lets it speak a German word, etc? This feature may not mean much, but I think it’ll be fun to perfect this spec.

Also, there is a hidden function in the game called SYNCHROBOY that people might not know about; it’s not even in the manual.

I expected that people would notice by now, but I feel like revealing at least a clue as no one has picked up on it yet. By holding a certain button while getting out of a house, the number of BOY increases. This can give you a multiplayer feel even during the single player mode. Please check it out!

See you soon!

Noby Noby Boy’s quirkiness may be a bit of a turnoff for the majority of PS3 owners. Because the game’s community is doing the complete opposite of what Noby Noby is known to do, i.e. keep shrinking, the game’s creator has decided to cheat take a shortcut.

Because of the declining number of people playing Noby Noby Boy, Keita Takehashi has decided to increase the multiplier that calculates growth. This allows the GIRL to stretch and reach new planets much faster. GIRL has reached Mars, and the next planet they intend to reach is Jupiter. So if you’re still interested in Noby Noby Boy, go stretch like never before to help unlock new areas in the game!

so... um... where can I get the soundtrack for Noby Noby Boy? That new song is pretty awesome. It reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I'm pretty sure I need it on my iPod.

If anyone knows just let me know... and yes, I know i'm a nerd.